All reviewsrailway stationexcellent locationfront office managerthird floorcentrally located hotelplace to staymini fridgethe hotel staffcomfortable staynice serviceswosti premiumprime locationnice experiencetasty foodtravel deskbusiness triproom service is
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

It was a nice hotel swosti Grand very near to railway station. I went there for a meeting held in Swosti. Rooms are very nice and staffs are very polite food are excellent. Really very nice hotel. Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Snehasish19, General Manager at Swosti Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel Swosti Grand, Bhubaneswar.

We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it helps us to improve our service and motivate staff to go beyond guest expectations. It will be delightful to host you again during your next trip to Bhubaneswar and we assure you of the best of services at all times.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

In Bhubaneswar the best stay is swosti grand from check in to check out.
The staff,Rooms,food,amenities all 5star. Near to Bhubaneswar railway station.They also arrange for your transportation.
In my case the upgrade my room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Meeting is always held on this hotel, everything is fine like food, service is excellent . Rooms are veti big n nive. Halls are nice for arrange meeting, marriage gettogethet. Etc. This is excellent hotel in Bhubaneswar. Thanks team swosti......

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate your positive feedback as it motivates my team members to excel in guest service and meet guest expectations. I have passed your comments to my entire Swosti Grand Team and they highly motivated after your feedback.

I look forward to welcome you back in future at Hotel Swosti Grand , Bhubaneswar .

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Swosti is best hotel in Bhubaneswar.
The attraction of the hotel is food. Staffs are very polite. Banquet hall is very big for party and function and get together. Rooms are very big in size and road facing also. The hotel is providing free WiFi to all and it's very nicely running. Best item I liked most is prawn malai curry. Thanks team Swosti.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 May 2018

clean, comfortable rooms. good location because of proximity to railway station and located in the shopping hub of the city. also notable is the hospitable staff. breakfast spread is also good. overall good service.

Room Tip: clean, well lit rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Snehasish19, General Manager at Swosti Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018