All reviewsrailway stationexcellent locationfront office managerthird floorcentrally located hotelplace to staymini fridgethe hotel staffcomfortable staynice serviceswosti premiumprime locationnice experiencetasty foodtravel deskbusiness triproom service is
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Very good experience.food was very good.service was excellent.all banquet staff are very cooperative.Hotels room are very good.food was the best part of this hotel.althrough thanks to all for arrange............................................................

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Snehasish19, General Manager at Swosti Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate your positive feedback as it motivates my team members to excel in guest service and meet guest expectations. I have passed your comments to my entire Swosti Grand Banquet Team & specially to Mr.B.K Swain ( Banquet Captain ) and they highly motivated after your feedback. Thank you once again.

I look forward to welcome you back in future at Hotel Swosti Grand, Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We arrange a meeting in swasti grand Bhubaneswar.arrengement is very nice.food was excellent.service was very good.room was very good.althrough food was the best part.all banquet staff was very corporative.thnks you all..................

Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate your positive feedback as it motivates my team members to excel in guest service and meet guest expectations. I have passed your comments to my entire Swosti Grand Team and they highly motivated after your feedback.

I look forward to welcome you back in future at Hotel Swosti Grand , Bhubaneswar .

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Meeting always held on this hotel,my experience everything is going on fine like,food,service part,&
etc.& Accommodation & all things r well known,all people behavior is excellent,etcs. I always prefer this hotel
Thanks ........

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing experience with Swosti Grand. We are conducting our training program in this premises. Every time we experienced holistic service from their end. . Food quality, banquet hall, support personnel all are extremely supportive.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel Swosti Grand, Bhubaneswar.
We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it helps us to improve our service and motivate staff to go beyond guest expectations.
It will be delightful to host you again during your next trip to Bhubaneswar and we assure you of the best of services at all times.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

It is the best hotel in Bhubaneswar situated in Hart of city nice food and room with a affordable price good service nicely arranged
All rooms of hotel are well maintained I appreciate the hospitality