See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Stayed 15 days on long business trip to Bhubaneswar. Rooms are clean and well maintained Mr. Lenka - House Keeping Supervisor is one of the best person in this hotel , I am obsessed with clean surrounding , Mr.Lenka always maintained my room under clean and neat without any single complain throughout my stay.
Food is delicious in their restaurant , front desk staff are professional and helpful all the times.
My stay at Hotel Sutrupti is highly satisfied, I highly recommend this hotel for short and long stays. Thank You.

Room Tip: second floor corner rooms are quite better
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Rooms are clean and well maintained, All Staff are very polite and helpful towards guest needs.
Room Service is very quick Mr. Debraj ( Restaurant Manager ) is a very hospitable man and offered best cuisine services too all our family.
We really enjoyed our stay in Hotel Sutrupti.
We highly recommend this to all. Thank You.

Room Tip: Mid rooms are smaller and corner rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Bhubaneswar with my family on summer vacation trip to Orissa and West Bengal.
We took 4 rooms in Hotel Sutrupti, Hotel front desk manager Mr.Banamali is very helpful , who goes extra mile to serve the guests.
Rooms are spacious and sited to all our big family needs.
We extremely felt secure in this hotels because of all staff treated us like s family members.
All our family thoroughly enjoyed the stay at Hotel Sutrupti.
Our family special thanks to Mr.Banamali

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Group of our company staff visited bhubaneswar on business conference , due to some issues with other hotel management, we shifted all our rooms to Hotel Sutrupti.
Here, we would like to really appreciate and thanks for the support of Mr. Leake - the General Manager of the Hotel Sutrupti.
As knowing our situation, Mr Leake and his hotel staff extended their full support and allotted all rooms to our staff immediately and offered best hospitality during our stay.
All our company really enjoyed our stay in Hotel Sutrupt, Rooms are clean and neat, food is excellent with local cuisine.
Thank you Mr.Leake and Team Hotel Sutrupti.

Room Tip: Rooms in the corner are quite and larger
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Recently I was on business trip to Bhubaneswar... I did a booking through online ( makemytrip )..Hotel reception staff are very polite and welcoming nature.
I got a room in second floor , which was well cleaned and maintained, initially I was worried about WiFi speed. But it was surprisingly very faster ( this is best advantage for business traveler like me , as I always carry many tech gadgets :)
All service staff are very polite and well mannered .
I highly recommend it to corporate traveller as it has well equipped conference hall too..
Thanks.