All reviewsbhubaneswar railway stationcatch a morning flighttop floorhotel is locatedbuffet breakfast was goodcomplimentary droprooms are modernfamily vacationexcellent staycomfortable staysensorairportajayamenitiesreceptionistvarietiesgym
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The Good :
Location is very good, it is next to Railway Station and centre of the city. Rooms are clean & spacious enough. Service is prompt and staff are polite.

Areas of Improvement :
Unless you like gloomy rooms, lights in the rooms is not enough even if you switch ON all the lights. Pillows are very stuffy and not comfortable for sleeping. Breakfast menu is fine but can be a little better.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Excellency and felt a great ambiance. Also there all staff behavior especially reception staffs are so friendly and helpful. Room is nice maintain and clean. Also enjoyed there mouth watering food in the top floor restaurant. High security to stay over there and comfortable feel. Suggest to stay there with value for money.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I had a terrible experience in this hotel! The room was poor, the bed is unconfortable, the bathroom on the arrival was bad cleaned (several hairs in the floor). But the worst was in the next morning, when i found five cockroachs in the bathroom. I called reception twice, they didn't sent anyone. I went personnaly to the reception to complain, and no one take care. I ask for the complaint book, they didn't gave to me!

you can see the photos. My recommendation is stay away from this hotel!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ricardo R
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a centrally located hotel all around everything available at an arms length.

It’s just around 10-15 mins from Bhubaneswar airport

Rooms just perfect. Their Resturant on the 4th floor offers a variety of good food minus the service which is slow

The buffet breakfast not so great but one can still manage to eat. Omelette bread toast puri bhaji

Staff cordial. Absolute place for family to put up

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I stayed in the hotel for 1 day. During my visit few of my colleague came to visit me.
So I ordered food from In Room Dining. So I asked a extra plate. The operator from IRD told me that the plate will be changeable 100 INR.
Ask for a comb from the hotel same type of responce I got. They are charging for the basic need.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business