Mayfair Lagoon(Bhubaneswar)
USD 164
USD 71
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

Mayfair Convention(Bhubaneswar)
USD 90
USD 84
Ginger Bhubaneshwar(Bhubaneswar)
USD 44
USD 40
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 46/night.

Pal Heights(Bhubaneswar)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 159
USD 149
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

All reviewsrailway stationaffordable ratesbed teahotel is locateddecent staytravel deskhouse keepingairportoperativeamenitieskmsplatformtoilethousekeeping
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I had a mixed feeling about this hotel. I stayed around 30 hotels in Bhuabaneshwar and my review is based on the amount I paid.

1) Location: Great- 5 min walking distance from Bhubaneshwar Railway station. You can get auto easily from Platform no 6.
2) Staff- Very courteous. Welcome drinks at this range impress mine. Response time for housekeeping was very good.
3) In Room dining - Food is average in terms of rate & taste. It took around 1 hour to deliver simple food like roti, sahi paneer & dal.
4) In general this hotel does not allow early morning check in and same day check out which is very common in Bhubaneshwar.
5) Deluxe room is just ok. Toilet also just ok.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times and found this hotel to be excellent in terms of location , pricing , food and service. But today I got a different experience booking througb goibibo. It is same I believe if one books through any site. My booking is from today. I called in advance to get a room early morning. But the reception person said I will only get the room at 12 noon. This mever happened when I booked earlier directly. Anyway I arrived around 4 am the person at the reception did not soeakto me well. He said you can get a room at 12 noon. He was in a hurry to go back for a nap. The reception area was dark . He did not switch on the AC though he was using a fan . Its a terrible experience as I am a bit unwell. So be very careful - you must reach your hotel around 11 a m to 12 noon to have a comfortable check in or else book directly. Since I have paid I cannot check other hotels as well. Its a bitter experience. Are we not customers when we book through goibibo or makemytrip???

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Not a very new hotel. Rooms were more or less clean. The lock of one of the allotted rooms was not working but on request they changed the room. Food was good. Services need to be improved. Tea/Coffee maker was available in the room but the sachet of coffee was expired. The people on the front desk & travel desk need to be more professional.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Had stayed for two day and Overall service and food are good, Staffs are well groomed. Room was a bit smaller in size compared to other hotels in Bhubaneshwar. They have online booking facility and prices vary considerably to in person and online booking, Price is ok for the facility.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located very near to airport.Neat and clean.Staff members are very co-operative. Restuarant of this hotel serves very good food.The railway station is very near and the OTDC head is around 2 Kms from this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
AFZAL78692, Manager at Hotel Miland Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Dear sneh,

Thank you for sharing your kind words of appreciation with us.We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our services.We would be thrilled to have you again.

Warm Regards