Pal Heights
Mayfair Lagoon(Bhubaneswar)
Ginger Bhubaneshwar(Bhubaneswar)
Hotel Sidharth(Bhubaneswar)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreeze restaurantattached mallzaika restaurantpapadvalue for moneyshopping complexrooms are spaciouswelcome drinknice ambiencepleasant stayfood servedbusiness tripexcellent hotelbuffet breakfasthotel is locatedroom servicehotel staff is
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a decent hotel in prime location of the city with amenities which requires urgent repairs. The Pros for this hotel are -
1. Location - centrally located in the prime location of Bhubaneswar City.
2. Very Cordial staff especially the cleaners & room attendants.
3. Very spacious rooms.
4. Very good food.
The Cons for the Hotel are -
1. Infrastructure to include Bathrooms need urgent repairs/maintenance.
2. Eventhough we asked for non-smoking floor the alloted room 308 had a constant smell of cigarettes.
2. Front Office Staff - the lady wasn't receptive && veryficult to convince if there is a requirement of late checkout, infact very rudely they made it clear that check out after 1330 hrs would be chargeable i.e, Rs 2000/- even for 1 minute delay beyond 1330hrs. And at 1300 hrs they ensured that the room phone was dead.
Hope this feedback helps improve the above shortcomings.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rohit419
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I was here over the last 2 days, checked out today morning. First, let me quickly complete the good things about the property before the anger wins. Now, this is a hotel located just beside a popular shopping mall giving guests options to eat out as well as shop with good connectivity with the rest of the city. The Executive or Royale rooms are quite large. The food is quite good.
Time to get back to what went wrong. Check-in took more than 1 hour as I arrived early and the hotel was sold out. The staff couldn't inform how long it will take to give me a room. I let go of this.
The hotel has a srange policy of keeoing a deposit in advance or payment on the spot for all expenses. I found it a bit hassling to have to pay after every in-room dining during hotel stay.
The bathroom of Room 512 had a very odd sickening smell which refused to go away. I don't know how hygienic the room was.
I gave a few clothes for laundry which was supposed to get delivered same day evening but wasn't. It skipped my mind as well. I called the reception up at 11 PM and requested them to send it quickly as I will check out next day early for a morning flight. After 3 calls, it finally got delivered.
Now, the worst part. I woke up a bit late and arrived at the reception with the stink in the room toiled still inside me. I requested for a quick check-out. The lady at the reception heard it and nodded but went on doing entries in registers without starting the process. 5 mins later, I had to interrupt her to tell that in case you don't start I will have to leave. Couple of minutes later, when I started leaving, the lady shouted that I have a laundry bill pending and I didn't inform that I will check-out. I had no time left for the argument. I handed over INR 500 asking them to keep the change and left.

So, this is an excellent example how a great property with good business can forget to improve its processes to keep up with basic guest requirements - clean toilet, hassle-free room service, quick check-out and at least a convenient check-in process if guests arrive early on the wrong day.
Hope the management takes note quicky. More properties are coming up in this growing city. Wake up, before it's late or you will loose the opportunity. I won't be back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sourish D
Reviewed 20 April 2017

As the title suggests the hotel is fine only for business travelers. Stayed there for 9 nights. Hotel is centrally located. Rooms are spacious, modern and with adequate amenities. Food is excellent. Special mention must be made of the hotel staff whether its the front office, room service or the restaurants - they are always cordial, helpful and ready to go the extra mile. The hotel lacks a pool and fitness center.

Room Tip: Executive rooms are good.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Its very good hotel with good atmosphere. all staff is very good and supporting. every one must visit this hotel. The food is good even some of hotel sponsors restaurant is provided discount and reminder call also received in morning for complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashish G
Reviewed 10 March 2017

The reception personnel were courteous. The room was clean. The linen was good. Bath room was maintained well.The breakfast was of variety and tasty.The service was good.
Overall, the stay was pleasant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family