See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The hotel is located very close to the railway station. I've chosen this house because of this fact. There is a small restaurant attached and they serve beer! Staff is very friendly and a lot of good places are in walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We chose this hotel from a limited list as we set off at last minute: it was like hitting the jackpot of budget hotels. A stone's throw from the station (we walked with our bags) it has an unassuming presence outside, but a cool, spacious foyer and welcoming, efficient receptionists.
It was clean on first impression and stayed clean throughout our stay: the floors swept frequently to rid the dust of the street. Our room was small but just big enough, with TV, reasonably comfortable bed, AC, wifi, a little refrigerator with bottles of water, and en suite bathroom, again spotlessly clean. Our room was quiet, but for sometimes noisy occupants along the corridor.
My husband and I were ill during our stay (something we ate in Kolkata) and staff were immensely kind and helpful when I made enquiries about extra water and accessing medicine. (Conveniently, there is an excellent pharmacist a couple of minutes away. ) Staff were friendly, polite and helpful throughout our stay, for all our queries. Only a couple of them spoke English enough for clear understanding but that is a fault of ours, not theirs. The cleaning staff were thorough, polite and trustworthy - I wish I had had more change available to give a bigger tip to Arum when I left, he deserved it.
When we were eventually well enough to eat at Hotel Lingaraj, we found the food to be absolutely delicious (although continental breakfasts are never quite the same in India) and when we ventured to other nearby venues to eat, we wished we had eaten at Lingaraj instead. The dining room is utilitarian and offers the view of a large TV screen instead of natural light, so it is not the most elegant place but honestly, it was some of the best food of our visit to India.
Bhubaneswar is a noisy, dusty sprawl of a town but the temples, museum, and markets are absolutely wonderful. It is well positioned for day trips - Konark was spectacular. I totally recommend a visit to Bhubaneshwar, and especially to wonderful Hotel Lingaraj

Room Tip: Ask other travellers to keep the noise down!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel good and service also good . Price of the hotel ok. Other service good staff behavior good . Room daily clean by the cleaners . This price in the hotel ok . I visited in 2 times . I think good .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The hotel is very near to Platform No 6 of Bhubaneswar Railway station. If you donot have much luggage you can simply walk from the railway station and it will not take more than 5 minutes. I enjoyed my stay in the hotel. Breakfast is free upto Rs 100 and rest you are to pay. Room service is good. Meal is tasty.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are ok. We stayed in room no 122 in the 1st floor. It has one window with net which can be opened.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I had an good experience staying in the hotel . Room are clean and well maintained.service is good and centrally located. Overall it's value for money.all the facilities are available here. Nice vitamin bar, good restaurant, travel desk and staff are well mannered

Room Tip: Its near railway staition of Bhubaneswar , so it's easy for communication and hotel have all the facilities for a guy in a business trip. Bar ,restaurant,travel desk.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business