USD 122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 184
USD 57
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

USD 115
USD 41
USD 98
USD 83
1,151 results
All reviewssquare restaurantnagar roadspecial thanksphoenix mallclose to the airportcomfortable stayin room diningbusiness triproom servicegreat hospitalitybreakfast buffetpool sidehis teamdelicious foodfront officespecial mentionthe hotel staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was a good stay for 9 days .I have stayed in many hotels but this hotel very good.It was homely atmosphere and all the staff were good, especially Namita and Raman .
Food was too good .The pool was too good for the party's .

Room Tip: 9th floor road side room view is too good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Suhas,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and sparing your valuable time to review us with a perfect rating. It is a delight to have you as our guest and we are very happy to know that we could create a pleasing stay experience for guest. Team Novotel Pune strives to create a great stay experience for all the guests and kind feedback like yours keeps us motivated.

Your appreciation of our teams is very motivating and makes us want to strive harder to create an excellent experience each time. Your mention of my colleagues Namita and Raman is shared with them and they are extremely happy to know the same.

We would look forward to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recently visited Pune on a business trip and was put up at Novotel. I had a very comfortable stay and would definitely recommend this property. At the front desk was Sheetal Naik who was kind enough to ensure a smooth checkin and had also provided a good upgrade at a small charge.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Shahzad,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Pune. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It feels great to know that you liked our services the hotel.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Good stay my daughter studies there so was there with my family to visit her.
Shubham was the highlight in the front desk.His charm and ability will make you say yes to anything would surely visit again.
Once again Thank You Shubham and team Novotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel provides good service very friendly staff team. Hospitality is good. I like the food here. Special mention to Ms Sheetal for her ever smiling service .

Best part is its very close to airport.
Breakfast and Buffet Dinner is treat to your taste buds. Thanks

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rakesh,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I along with 2 of my friends recently stayed at this hotel for more than a week and we found it to be an excellent hotel. The amenities provided are good and the food is also very good. The staff is professional and courteous yet very friendly and interactive especially Ms Namita and Raman who ensured that our stay is comfortable and amazing. Ms. Namita's soft skills has made her stand out from the rest of the staff although others are good as well, but they do lack in this aspect. I would like to bring to the notice that after a long day in office Ms Namita will ensure that we are provided ample relaxation at the lounge. I would recommend her highly to the Novotel's management and keep it up the good work Ms Namita. Since we will be here in Pune for sometime we will be visiting your establishment which is due the hospitality extended to us by your staff. Our gang will be there on Sunday Brunch soon!! However I would also like to bring into your notice that when I try to give this feedback through my Apple device I was been asked to download the Tripadvisor app(which is very annoying) but from my Android device I didn't face any such issue and one of our friend was able to do give her feed back. I am bringing this to your notice so that you don't miss this kind of feedback from your guest as I believe many of us has the same opinion. Thank you Novotel for maintaining such an amazing establishment and GOOD LUCK !!

Room Tip: Definitely visit the Premier lounge located on 9th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Prasenjit

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We have made a note of the suggestions given by you & would surely work on it. your feedback about Namita is passed on to her and she is estatic.