“Great experience”
Review of Arogya Spa

Arogya Spa
Ranked #5 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Pune
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for a couple spa on my husbands bday and I couldn’t be more happy. My number one concern about a spa is the cleanliness and Arogya spa didn’t disappoint us! We enjoyed the whole experience a lot and would definitely return!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We took the couple membership of the Arogya Spa at Hyatt Regency mainly for the indoor swimming pool. The Swimming coach Yogesh helped us learn the correct swimming techniques in just 2 weeks! He was very patient and soft spoken and personalized the coaching. Enjoying the pool and the spa as well!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

A heaven inside the Hyatt Regency Hotel-

Indoor pool, well equipped gym, steam sauna -

Took a relaxing massage - was really nice.

Its a great Spa

Reviewed 27 July 2017

It was a wonderful experience for both me & my daughter @ Arogya SPA. We never knew swimming & in flat 12 sessions both of us learnt it & are now able to confidently swim. Not to forget our wonderful tutor Yogesh without whom this wouldn't have been possible. His calm, patient & never to give up attitude ensured that we mastered this sport swiftly in just 12 sessions. I definitely recommend Arogya SPA @ Hyatt Regency for kids as well as elders who are keen on learning swimming.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

This spa is conveniently located in the Hyatt Regency Pune Hotel. There are a wide variety of services and packages here. I've been to this spa on several occasions over just 2 different trips which speaks volumes to just how much I love this spa! I've done the Anlika Massage, the Arogya Essence which is a lovely 2 hour full experience facial, body scrub and massage. They serve a lovely lemon grass tea post your services and offer a nice steam room session should that tickle your fancy. Book ahead of your check-in to ensure that you get a time slot and service of your liking. Will continue to come back here. #Relaxing