Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 151
Booking.comUSD 151
Hotels.comUSD 151
TravelocityUSD 151
Orbitz.comUSD 151
eDreamsUSD 151
3,756 results
All reviews spice kitchen alto vino chef rajan rooftop bar sb road the executive lounge excellent service special thanks excellent hotel cake business trip coffee shop great experience room service his team amazing food keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

I have ordered brunch box Indian and Asian . Excellent service , great food and quantity . Good job team and keep it up . I will highly recommend it if you wish to order food at home . Totally worth every paisa .

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vimal Verma, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear DeepakDwivedi,

Thank you for your kind compliments and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous Marriott on Wheels experience from JW Marriott Pune.

It is heartening to read your positive comments in personalized culinary offerings and the warm hospitality offered by the hotel.

I was pleased to read that you appreciated the dedication and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your home delivery experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

I live in California but whenever I visit my hometown Pune, I stay with my parents or at JW. Any trip to Pune without visiting JW is incomplete - since it was built, it is a ritual - be it visiting the coffeeshop or my favorite Paasha or just chilling in the suite with room service. I've always joked to my friends that JW is my second home in Pune, but it has been much more to me this April.

My parents tested positive for Covid-19 and had to be isolated at home. I had to move to JW for those 17 days. Being away from home and feeling helpless to take care of my parents was already very difficult - but the entire staff at JW went above and beyond to make sure I felt at home and comfortable during those trying times.

I woke with anxiety everyday, but Chef Ravi always comforted me with a special surprise breakfast for me every morning. lovingly prepared and presented beautifully. He also packed extra food for me to eat later.

Chef Rajan also packed delicacies for me to have later, specially shrikhand puri - once he got to know I was maharashtrian and away from home.

Nanda from Spice kitchen was always available and helpful - he knew my daily requirements and he made sure they were catered for.

I want to make special mention of Atharva from Guest Services - he knew what I needed before I asked for it. Packed croissants and pastries for me to take home. Made sure he brought tea to my room with the right kind of cookies and desserts at times.

I have specific requirements for my tea and Mahinder from the kitchen always made sure my tea was just right every morning and evening.

Also a special shout-out to the doormen - Nitin, Kishor, Bhushan and Syed. I've known them for years from my visits and they are always smiling and ready to help with anything - they make sure my car always has a special spot.

I also got an amazing sendoff from the spice kitchen staff for my return home - I was actually super sad to leave :)

Thank you JW Marriott Pune for making me feel special and cared for when I needed it most. I can't wait to be back, hopefully in happier circumstances.

Dear HARSHINAWANJANA,

Thank you for choosing to stay at JW Marriott Pune and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are delighted to note you had a memorable time with us and have carried back fond memories of your stay experience.

Thank you for specifically mentioning the warm and friendly service rendered to you by the team which made your visit a memorable one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward.

Your feedback is especially shared with Chef Ravi, Chef Rajan, Nanda, Atharva, Mahinder, Nitin, Kishor, Bhushan and Syed , and they are delighted to hear from you.

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

We ordered Food Box By Chef Rajan (Home Delivery).
Many wow factors..
Delicious and yummy taste of their super fine culinary - Paneer Lababdar, Dal Pasha, Biryani, Starters
Out of the world overall presentation
Timely delivery, more than required quantities

All preparations exactly as per liking of taste buds of all in family (adult and kids)

Super super desserts...

At given cost.... Must go .... Must must go

Thanks team JW and Chef Rajan....

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vimal Verma, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear guptarohit20,

It is heartening to read your positive comments in personalized culinary offerings and the warm hospitality offered by the hotel specially by Chef Rajan.

Your feedback is specially shared with Chef Rajan and he is very delighted to hear from you.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Shoutout to Chef Tanvi who made an outstanding birthday cake. She made a effort in making the same cake as reference image. With the looks it was also the taste which was amazing.
Well Done !!!
It Made My Birthday Feel Special. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vimal Verma, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Dear VS77pune,

Your feedback is specially shared with Chef Tanvi and she is very delighted to hear from you.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

The food was excellent. Service was also very good. We enjoyed a lot. Keep it up. Best place to visit in Pune. Amazing food for kids also. Food was served fresh. Thanks for the tasty food. We look forward to come again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear AnkitaKali,

Thank you for your kind compliments and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience at JW Marriott Pune.

It is heartening to read your positive comments in praise of the property and the warm hospitality offered by the hotel.

I was pleased to read that you appreciated the dedication and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Pune.