“convient”

Royal Orchid Central Pune
Ranked #25 of 231 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stayed one night for business trip. Room was fine, and breakfast selection was as expected for mid-range hotel. Gym was quite small and disappointing that several fitness equipment were just broken. Pool is quite small and unfortunate that pool can only be reached through outdoor conference room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
VikasPassi, Vice President - Operations at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

Kindly allow me to say thank you for taking the time to share in TripAdvisor your feedback about your recent visit to Royal Orchid Central. We indeed value the comments we receive from our guests because it gives us the opportunity to continue in improve our facilities and the services we provide.

However, with your satisfaction and well-being imperative to us, your concerns have been well-heeded for improvisation and we assure you that your next visit will be second to none.

Do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back so that we can try and alter your marred opinion

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The hotel is very conveniently located and few minutes drive, even in peak Pune traffic, from Airport. Also, the hotel provided free pick up and drop from the Airport at no additional charge. Locality too is very good and uncluttered.
To start with the reception, I reached in middle of night and the staff was still full of energy and briefed me well learning that it was my first stay at the hotel. The rooms were spacious and well maintained, a tad too dark. May be, it will be good idea to have an option of one bright light too. Wash rooms were still shining new and spic and span.
The breakfast table was lavish with lots of options. Very thoughtfully chosen menu.
Oh yes, only among few hotels where even the free WiFi was fast. Loved that one.
Overall, a very comfortable stay. Complete value for money. Would love to stay here again in my next visit.

Room Tip: Just any room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
VikasPassi, Vice President - Operations at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Mr. Angshuman,

Greeting from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

It was indeed a great pleasure for all of us to have you stay at Royal Orchid Central, Pune during your recent visit to the city.

Thank you also for rating our services well, we are glad that your stay here was to your satisfaction. We strive hard to offer our guests an inspiring and an enriching experience, your feedback is encouraging as it endorses our efforts.

The entire team at Royal Orchid Central, Pune joins me to thank you for your gracious appreciation, do return soon and allow us to offer you similarly inspiring experiences.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Location,Breakfast spread and rooms all were good. Plus they helped me check in early as my meeting was scheduled early and check out late as my flight was delayed. Will recommend for family and friends stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
VikasPassi, Vice President - Operations at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Mr. Shrigopal,

Greeting from Royal Orchid Central,Pune!!!

We thank you for the wonderful summary of your recent stay. It always makes us happy when our guests lavish us with their laurels about our services. We are indeed proud of our associates and are glad to know that they once again proved their acumen and efficiency. Your kind remarks about their service levels will be shared with the team.

We are glad to know that we could impress you with our location, room and other offerings. We truly appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcome you with same high hospitality standards.

Best Regards

Vikas Passi

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Ok so we had a big event here. I thought they would treat us a little better then they didn't. Nope ! So we do these all over India and this was not a great place to have it. As we got treated as if we are bothering them. No one at this hotel wanted to do work but the Audio video guy. They didn't have everything set up for the event on time even after we meet with management 8 hours before. But the space was nice once we took over and told them what to do.

I have a gold membership and they did say anything when I check in and the Gold membership didn't do anything for me at all! When I checked in the manager didn't say anything about me being a good member at all then once I showed him he still had to look It up even though it was already on my booking. Then he said he would make sure he contacted me he never did. Then when I checked out the other manager didn't know anything about my gold member ship also he was confused what it was for!!!! Then said this will not give you any benefit at all.

So do not pay for a membership at this hotel. I have memberships at almost ever hotel and it's amazing this place not at all.

If I could pick any other place to go and stay on earth I will!

The reason I gave them a 2 star was because they did have my bill ready when I was checking out. But that was mostly my manager doing her job.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
VikasPassi, Vice President - Operations at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Mr. Smith,

Greeting from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

Thank you for sharing your review with us since it gives us an opportunity to review and enhance our service standards.

At our hotel, our associates endeavor to accord our guests with tailor-made experiences that make their journey of discovery a memorable one. However, we are dismayed that we could not achieve the same for you.

We assure you that your concerns will not be taken lightly and we will be reviewing the team’s performance to iron out the issues and bridge the gap between your expectations and the service accorded to you. We request you to consider this as a one-off and give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Royal orchid central is one of its kind which can be known for its services. A spacious room equipped with free Wi-Fi which was really helpfull for completing my Office work. Also staff was really helpfull and courteous. For any request made by coustomers staff would never say a no ( whether its a printout or arranging a cab for Office.
I would always prefer royal orchid central as my first choice if I m staying in pune.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
VikasPassi, Vice President - Operations at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Mr. Viraj Shah,

Greeting from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

We thank you for penning this lovely review that describes us as "Business hotel with Class" ,we understand the needs of guests; hence, we ensure that our amenities are world-class, services impeccable and food delicious. Your kind remarks about our offerings and service standards validate the efforts that our associates put forward.

We thank you again for your kind remarks and look forward to welcome you with more such enriching experiences.