See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

Yes good pricing and efficient effective therapist. Hygienic kool ambience and a verily relaxing experience. Centrally located in Pune. And a best in class signature massage. Rest all therapies are also great and ideally priced and

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Anupam D
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Hi Anupam, we are glad to know that you had a pleasant time at the spa and were satisfied with the overall services. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here for valentines day. We both got the sweedish massage with wintergreen oil. I have got to say it was the best massage i have ever had. The staff are friendley the rooms are lovely down to the aromas and flower buckets. I fealt wonderfull after your massage you can have a shower and a cup of tea,as if i wasn't feeling good enuf the price made it even beter. I have recomended this place to my friends i hope they like it as much as we did.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sharon C
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

We are glad that you had a pleasant experience at the spa and happy to hear that you were satisfied with the services availed by you. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 8 April 2013

i and my wife went for a swedish massage at ffs koregaon and found the massage was quite relaxing and soothing.. they offer massages at great price and value..

The disappointment was the massage room was not what i expected it to be, it needs refurbishment.

secondly there was no music played during massage which makes you here the noise outside the massage room which is annoying.
the main saving point was the price and the massage.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SamsTravelogy

We are glad that you had a pleasant time at the spa. We have taken into account the suggestions given by you and passed on the same to our operations team. Thanks :)

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I visited the spa very recently and would like to start by saying it was an overall good experience
Even before you enter you are reminded by someone to confirm your appointment, this is great for someone like me who is busy with work
As soon as you enter the receptionist is polite and guides you through the treatments available and which one suits you best!
Everything from de stress to detox
The rooms are clean as are the staff( hand sanitizer clean), the ambience overall is cozy and not posh which is fine by me.
I chose the Swedish massage (deep tissue) which is great although I had to tell the therapist to go easy on my sore back.
The oil used was fragrant (but I prefer less)
It was extremely rejuvenating and I will definitely go back to try out their other therapies.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank travelwitsam

We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience at the spa. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I live full time in NYC, but I travel to Pune 2x per year. I was last in Pune in Jan and April 2011 for about 4 weeks each. My weekly mecca voyage was to the Koregaon Park Four Fountains Spa, to escape from the never ending global day of work. Sleep deprived and overworked, there was only one way to regain strength, and that was with Four Fountains. It was a terrific value. Gentleman's 3 hour package on a Saturday brings you back to life, and makes another work week possible. It's very clean, do not worry, up to my NYC standards. It's not posh, but hey, the services they give are fantastic for rest/relaxation, and it's clean and they are pretty good. They don't go for mind blowing, but they do deliver a great product for a great price. I went every weekend, and it was consistently clean, and everyone I encountered was well trained. Nothing off putting, and it was just fine. I opted for another spa one weekend, near the Hard Rock, but it was 1/2 more in price, and was really not any better in the final product. The hallways were prettier, and the rooms nicer, but staff was no better trained, and it was no cleaner than Four Fountains, and hey, why pay more and get less when you can do Four Fountains ? I refused to go to the Westin, as it was just totally overpriced for the same thing Four Fountains offered. My friends from Dublin and Brussels who lived in Pune full time all swore by Four Fountains. I am curious to see how it might have changed on my next trip. I'll try some new spas just to see, but I will always go back to my steady-eddie--I'm just going to book a 3 hour package before I arrive so I know they have time for me to recover from that killer plane trip. I recommend this place if you are into value for results. If you need mind blowing, then this isn't for you, but if you need basic, consistent, clean, and pretty good for a great value, don't think any harder. Just book. The gal at the front is friendly and the Dr. on site is really good if you take the time to engage her. Most don't. They are all really great.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank S M
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear SM,

Thanks so much for all the appreciation. We're delighted to know your experience at our spa has been consistently good and that you find our services great value for your money.

We're trying our best to make scientifically proven health benefits of spa therapies available to everybody by keeping our prices as affordable as possible. Needless to say, our effort is to ensure that affordable prices never come in the way of the very basics of good hospitality - clean rooms, proper training and friendly staff.

We're delighted to have you with us every time you're in Pune and would love to know any suggestions you may have for our improvement. Thanks once again.

- Sunil