“Awesome!”
Review of Alto Cafe

Alto Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Alto
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We found this place and went 3 times during our stay! Everything we tried was well prepared. I had the French toast twice and the lunch buffet was well done.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

3 couples enjoyed all you can eat fish on Friday. All the sides were excellent. This a small cafe and was full capacity but you still had little waiting time. It starts at five and that's when we got there. All food was ready. We will go again during our stay in Ruidoso.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This small cafe was busy but tables turned fast and we got a table for 6 right away. Our server Jim, was personable and attentive. The food was promptly served and the
breakfast was eggcellent.

Can't wait to go back for a burger and a beer, or the Friday night catfish dinner. Try it, you will be glad you did !

1  Thank Philip V
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I'm sorry I can't say anything wrong about this place. The breakfast was awesome. The service was great. The place was very clean, quaint and welcoming. I had the Bonito Biscuit and talk about a biscuit. Bonito, small, I don't think so. It was half as big as my breakfast plate. It was sliced in half, buttered and grilled, bottom biscuit had a scrambled egg, bacon and cheese, then topped with the other half biscuit and smothered in cream gravy. Oh my, heaven on a plate. The biscuit was light and fluffy. One of the best "restaurant" biscuits I probably have ever had. My husband had huevos rancheros, it was very good. Great fresh green chili sauce, the beans were good and hash browns cooked just right. The eggs on top cooked to perfection. If we weren't passing through they would be seeing us again very soon.

1  Thank CandysKitchen
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We like this place for good ol country style cooking! Service is good, fast and friendly! We like it being close to Alto for a quick bite to eat.

Been to Alto Cafe? Share your experiences!