Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 50
USD 48
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 57/night.

Treebo Adrak(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
USD 44
USD 25
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 114
USD 96
Priceline
Keys Select Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 41
USD 36
Trivandrum Hotel(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 42
Hotels.com
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
USD 25
USD 18
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 31/night.

The Residency Tower(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 51
USD 43
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 50/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 92
USD 74
Priceline
Hycinth By Sparsa(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 59
USD 51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 58/night.

All reviewspal singhexecutive chefthe heart of the citymg roadcomfortable stayvalue for moneycourteous stafffront officefantastic hotelbreakfast spreadspecial thankslast monthbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelexcellent hospitalitycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel because everything was really awesome and excellent services starting from check-in to superbly decorated Rooms and staff services everything was excellent. Special mention of the Chief executive chef Mr. Joginder Pal who made my day on 24th March 2018 when i had one of the best food in my life. Last year my family had taken Royal caribbean cruise from Singapore and i was really amazed to see and comparing the hospitality of 5 star cruise with this fortune hotel. What a chef Mr. Joginder was !! Unbeatable menu of Veg and Non veg dishes and variety of dishes. I am a great foodie and cant resist myself to visit this hotel again and again. I was so impressed with the chef who had served me wonderful food that i took a selfie with him. Excellent place to be in !! Marvellous job Fortune South Park :-)))

Room Tip: Excellent food, Awesome rooms and amazing staff to take care of yourself all the time. Dont forget the superb spa !!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Mr.Aditya,

Greetings from Fortune Hotel The South Park !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Trivandrum .

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities .

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Hotel The South Park and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel in india. I was here from last 3 years and visited almost every place but the food quality,decoration,presentation was awesome I love the place.
Executive chef is very supportive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Himanshu,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

vvvv excilent person team leaded by joginder and best treatment given by hotel. Joginder bhai great and marvellous chef. Very nice hotel to spend weekend. If coming to trivandrum must visit. very very very nice hotel to visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Fateh,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best hotel of trivandrum. Must visit. One can enjoy ones evening nicely. Very comfortable and soothing. Punjab da putar Joginder Singh is it's main chef. Very coordial behavior. Thanks Joginder Bhai. A very splendid and marvelous hotel. In the heart of trivandrum. Enjoy your weekend and keep on enjoying.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Ramesh,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This review is after our second time stay in this property. We usually end up coming to trivandrum on business/academic purposes and last couple of visits we stayed in this property.

Pros :
1. Big spacious rooms
2. Worth the low rates provided by most travel web portals.
3. Consistent service
4. Excellent buffet breakfast.
5. Location is ideal.
6. Quite a few restaurants within walking distance.

Cons
1. Central AC at times does not seem to work.

Overall worth it for a day or two stay when you come for a purpose other than leisure

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Aby,