All reviews kovalam beach swimming pool nice pool a wonderful stay indian food great hospitality courteous staff sunbeds wardrobe
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel is well situated close to beach. Food and breakfast is really good and delicious. View from room is good. Beach is stone distance away. Lot of dining options available. Hotel ambience is Average. Breakfast spread is good. Overall Nice place to stay

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Nice Hotel. Swiming pool is available. Nice view n location. Food quality is good. Coperative staff. Message facilities is also avalable. Near by kovalam beach. Rooms are good but washroom are not good. Over all satisfied.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

After a late night flight, I checked into my room at 5am. I told them I was very tired, asked the staff to not disturb me, and immediately went to sleep. At 9am, my phone rang. It was the front desk asking when I wanted to have breakfast. Seriously?? You woke me up to ask me about breakfast??

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lennycakes
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Name is very good but performance is very poor as concerned pool is closed on 6 p.m evening even when we reach in the hotel then there is no any welcome drinks know any Welcome treatment morning because she's also very bored when we ask about the home yet they refuse they said that there is no any device for the breakfast Room was average.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We expected this to be more luxurious and comfortable for the bomb we paid for the stay. The restaurant has a lot to improve. They cannot handle peak hours and breakfast. Room service was pretty quick. Rooms are big but zilch amenities. No coffee maker, no proper footmats, not enough furniture to handle suitcases etc. They have enough space to do a great job with the rooms, if they set their minds. The pool was refreshing and my kid enjoyed it to the max. The short walk to the beach is much helpful for staying close to sea. The funny thing is, they have Wifi, but it can be accessed only from the reception area! Really? Would you want all your guests lined up at reception to work on the net!??

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family