Keys Select Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 37
The Residency Tower(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 46
USD 39
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 49/night.

Treebo Adrak(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 35
USD 25
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 101
USD 86
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 53
Agoda.com
Trivandrum Hotel(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 35
Agoda.com
Fortune Hotel The South Park(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 50
USD 43
Priceline
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
USD 33
USD 29
Priceline
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 97
USD 68
Priceline
Hycinth By Sparsa(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
USD 66
USD 58
Priceline
All reviewskovalam beachswimming poolceiling fannice poola wonderful stayindian foodgreat hospitalitynice place to staycourteous staffsunbedswardrobe
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Nice Hotel. Swiming pool is available. Nice view n location. Food quality is good. Coperative staff. Message facilities is also avalable. Near by kovalam beach. Rooms are good but washroom are not good. Over all satisfied.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

After a late night flight, I checked into my room at 5am. I told them I was very tired, asked the staff to not disturb me, and immediately went to sleep. At 9am, my phone rang. It was the front desk asking when I wanted to have breakfast. Seriously?? You woke me up to ask me about breakfast??

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lennycakes
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Name is very good but performance is very poor as concerned pool is closed on 6 p.m evening even when we reach in the hotel then there is no any welcome drinks know any Welcome treatment morning because she's also very bored when we ask about the home yet they refuse they said that there is no any device for the breakfast Room was average.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We expected this to be more luxurious and comfortable for the bomb we paid for the stay. The restaurant has a lot to improve. They cannot handle peak hours and breakfast. Room service was pretty quick. Rooms are big but zilch amenities. No coffee maker, no proper footmats, not enough furniture to handle suitcases etc. They have enough space to do a great job with the rooms, if they set their minds. The pool was refreshing and my kid enjoyed it to the max. The short walk to the beach is much helpful for staying close to sea. The funny thing is, they have Wifi, but it can be accessed only from the reception area! Really? Would you want all your guests lined up at reception to work on the net!??

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My third stay- last been two years ago. Returned with my partner Simon.
It's as quaint and welcoming as ever.
I cannot believe some of the negative reviews it has received.
Food at breakfast had improved, although at times it was very busy, as there were large package tours booked in.
So, understandably, there was a wait.
We attended the Xmas Eve gala night which was very impressive- the hotel looked beautiful.
Although there's still no wifi in the rooms, there is free wifi in the reception which is of excellent and much improved quality.
Thank you Smitha, Sanjay and Anu plus all the other staff for looking after us so well.
We will return- this is an enchanting part of the world.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple