All reviewsdr rajanhome away from homehome stayorange suitesmall kitchenpersonal carehomely staysmall propertydining tablehomely feelgod's own countryfurnished roomsrailway stationground floormemorable stayvisiting trivandrumswamy temple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

It was really relaxing and homely stay Vasudevam Premium. Kitchen was neat and clean. The staff was polite and helpful. Room was specious with small kitchen work area. I extended my stay at Vasudevam. Kids friendly atmosphere. My little daughter enjoyed a lot. Separate TV sit out area attached to the room with dining table.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We only stayed for one night but we're surprised by the hotel. Staff were friendly. Neat and clean rooms. Free WiFi. The service was excellent and the food very tasty. It is just 5 km from the railway station.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

The homestay was great at Vasudevam during our visit to Trivandrum Kerala. Well decorated rooms, cleaniless, food and the service of all the staffs were excellent.
i enjoyed very much and will certainly recommend to my freinds.

- Sagadevane Serge
France

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

During my visit to Trivandrum, Kerala on a Personal affairs in April 2017, i had stayed at Vasudevam for about a month. It was an awesome experience of homestay throughout that period i would say for the well furnished rooms, proper maintenance, punctual room service, hygienically prepared food to our option, comfortable conveyance facilities and above all cordial and sincere staffs etc, all at one place.
The location where Vasudevam homestay is situated at a calm and serene place and also away from the hustle bustle of the Trivandrum city.
Altogether it is a place where i would prefer to stay once again on my next visit to India.

-Sarasvady Sagadevane
France

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We booked the suites for 2 nights for my cousin. Away from the hustle and bustle of city even though it is in the city. The rooms are very clean an looks New. Food was excellent. Friendly staff. The Orange suite we stayed was having a pretty decent balcony.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family