All reviews studio apartment water purifier cleaning staff apartment manager maintaining cleanliness kudos team kitchen utensils contact number enjoy the beauty view from the balcony enjoyed my stay the heart of the city washing refrigerator arun conditioner secretariat
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located well maintained service apartment.good for families.complimentary breakfast was good.prominent places of Trivandrum are easily accessible from here.we visited padmanabhaswamy temple which was not far.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

"Good service,good location, clean rooms,toilet and kitchen...pleasant stay...."

I was looking for a furnished apartment for my two days stay at Trivandrum, i googled and could find that Trivandrum service apartments. I have booked the stay with them, i reached the premises which was opposite to hotel Hilton Inn, the building mas multi storied and there was no board at all, but i called them in the contact number provided, i could collect the keys from the security and was guided to my room. I was surprised to see the room provided to me (5D), the room was full furnished and it was a rich and posh one. The room was a fully air conditioned studio apartment with kitchen utensils for cooking, water purifier are there. The view from the balcony is super, in night i could enjoy the beauty of Trivandrum city. Overall two days i have enjoyed my stay. Will definitely come back again to stay with them. kudos team for maintaining cleanliness and freshness of the room. Keep it up.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I was on a trip with family to trivandrum for 2 nights and had my 11 month old son also with me. The place surpassed my expectations. Even though the place has no formal board, the check in was hassle free with the concerned person Mr.Jayakrishnan coming in and guiding us to the apartment. We were given 2 apartments with one having a sitting cum kitchen & a bedroom which was very spacious and having all facilities like washing machine,induction cooktop, refrigerator,water purifier with utensils as well. We could make food for the baby which was the best part. The bed was also huge along with an extra double mattress. The second apartment was a studio apartment which also had similar facilities and was well maintained. The safety features are also great with access key to floors and round the clock security. This place is definitely recommended to people who are touring trivandrum with family and have kids along. Small time cooking can be done as provisions are available nearby and the apartments are also worth the money paid. Only advice is to carry basic necessities like dental,shaving, bathing kit etc. Bath Towels and bed sheets are all provided. Overall a great stay for me and family at Trivandrum! Good job team TSA!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was looking for a furnished apartment for my three days stay at Trivandrum, i googled and could find that Trivandrum service apartments are located in the heart of the city near M G Road. I have booked the stay with them, i reached the premises which was opposite to hotel Hilton Inn, the building mas multi storied and there was no board at all, but i called them in the contact number provided, i could collect the keys from the security and was guided to my room. I was surprised to see the room provided to me (7E), the room was full furnished and it was a rich and posh one. The room was a fully air conditioned studio apartment with kitchen utensils for cooking, water purifier and washing machines were there. The view from the balcony is super, in night i could enjoy the beauty of Trivandrum city. Overall three days i have enjoyed my stay. Will definitely come back again to stay with them. kudos team for maintaining cleanliness and freshness of the room. Keep it up.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We were 4 and we got a 2 BHK flat with a fully functional kitchen. The location is just opposite Hilton garden. The bad part was the cleanliness. Though the flat looked clean, there was water on the toilet floor and the dining table. I called up the manager who sent in the cleaning staff, a lady who was rude and argued that it is impossible to clean the water off as the tiles were flawed. We just let her go and cleaned it ourself. The cleaning staff need to be trained professionally.

Room tip: Check the rooms and toilets, call the manaher immediately if not clean, or the cleaning staff accuses you of dirtying it.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
TvmSA, General Manager at Trivandrum Service Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hello Nostra,

Sorry to hear about the cleaning issues. We have taken it up and will ensure the issue is addressed without fail. Thanks for the review and letting us know. Looking forward to host you again .

Thank you have a great day.

Regards