“Excellent”

and 1 more site!
Athreya Ayurvedic Centre
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Kottayam
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I was introduced to the Athreya Ayurvedic Resort by a friend. I stayed at this place for 14 days. The experince was unique as well as the optimal care received from the Doctors and care givers. Health concept was remarkable. Knowledge about the doctors also profound. The treatment I received not only helped me to feel better, but enhanced my insight about well being and preventive measures. I have no reservation to introduce this center to anyone who likes to improve their health.

Mano (Toronto)

Room Tip: Take adequate measure for mosquetto
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 November 2012

It was my first time in an ayurvedic resort and it has been a really worthy experience ..Dr.Sreejit and his wife very profesional and warm, the treatments excellent , the place nice and quiet..and I I felt there as at home..I recomend this place!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank patricia g
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Since this was my first ayurvedic treatment, we did a lot of research about various centers before I chose Athreya. I am glad I went there. I was there for only one week. I had a wonderful stay. I wish I had the time to spend some more days at the center.

Both Dr. Sreejit and Dr. Jaylaxmi are very professional and knowledgeable in ayurveda. They are very calm, listen to you and answer all your questions very patiently. They ask a lot of questions up front and then personalize the treatment based on your health problems and needs. Every day they check to make sure you are comfortbale with your stay and treatment.

All the therapists and staff are very professional and provide good service.
Our room was comfortable and quiet.

Food was very tasty. Meal type and portion are decided by the doctor based on your treatment. Morning yoga classes were relaxing.

This visit helped me a lot. It helped to change my lifestyle and my eating habits. Medicines they have given me are working well without any side effects.

I would recommend this place for anyone looking for authentic ayurvedic treatment in a quiet country style atmosphere. You are away from the hustle and bustle of city noises. Good place to take treatment, relax and recharge.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Spent about 2 weeks here.... the treatments were excellent.The campus is expansive. The place has a very calm and serene feel to it. The room and rest facilities are good and service is ALWAYS offered with a smile.
Dr & Mrs Srijit are very warm and exceptionally dedicated. During my stay, I saw the doctors dealing with and achieving successful results in some difficult cases too... such as cerebral palsy.
Athreya's one of the rare non commercial ayur homes.... honestly.
If you are loking for genuine , traditional Ayurvedic treatments.... do give this place a try..... it will be a GREAT experience.... I left the place with a big smile.... you will too :)

Room Tip: if you do need wifi to survive... opt for the rooms closer to office.... it helps.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I consider myself fortunate enough to know and experience the authentic medical facilities of Athreya ayurvedic resort.We stayed there for 21 days.Therapies and treatment are unbelievably effective.They maintain very high level of hygiene as far as surroundings,food and rooms are concern.Staff is very dutiful and caring.Dr Sreejit and Dr Jayalaxmi together helm this Dhanvantri's real home of blessings I wish such medical homes should be prolific in nature.Doctor Shrijeet"s knowledge and humility is unmatchable..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 9,559,158,916
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kottayam
11 km away
5.3 km away
Arcadia Hotel
Arcadia Hotel
#4 of 29 in Kottayam

Been to Athreya Ayurvedic Centre? Share your experiences!