One of the highlights of a stay at Brunton Boatyard is the view across the harbour, where there are always boats of all sizes going to and fro. We could have watched it for hours. This hotel is full of character, close to the tourist centre of old Cochin and the chinese fishing nets, has a lovely terrace with pool and two excellent restaurants. The room was very comfortable, though the beds are immensely high, apparently a local custom, and the staff very helpful. The hotel's sunset cruise was delightful. Room service was a little erratic, though, with some discrepancy between what we ordered and what actually arrived - a small problem, however!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin