“Patisserie/cafe vrai francaise.”

Alice Delices French Bakery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went in a couple of times in the 2 days we were in Fort Kochi. Lots of French tourists and people who like French baking had found this, less than a year old, cafe. Lattes, croissants and tartes aux citronnes were great.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Alice Délices French Bakery - A very cozy place to spend the day.The dark chocolate brownie - A must try item for all brownie lovers here. Tried the croissant, brownie, french breads, juices etc. Yummy food and great service.Loved it. A must visit place in Fort Cochin.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

First impressions were great but it all went downhill from there. My filtered water hasn't arrived and I was dehydrated. When I went to chase 15 mins later, they brought it in a 100mil shot. My ice lemon tea arrived without lemon, and despite sitting 30mins with all my drinks finished, noone came to check if I want anything else or the bill. So I had to go to the kitchen again. Disappointing despite high hopes

1  Thank MarciTravels
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The food here is excellent. I am a bit of a bread lover and I am very picking when it comes to the bread I eat. At home, UK, we only buy from our local bakery but mostly bake our own at home. After six months in India and no real sign of good quality bread I was very excited to stumbled across this place. We sampled three breads (part of the French breakfast) that were amazing - tasty with a proper crust and crumb. We also tried the cakes here and again they were super.

Go! It's a treat that you should give yourself.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful small cafe, nice coffee and a choice of fresh breads for breakfast. They have a back yard as well for when is not too hot.