All reviewsher husbandbreakfast and dinnerother guestshome cookinglike coming homeplace to stayhelped us organiseindian culturewonderful hoststhe main tourist areahome away from homeensuite bathroomquiet areastayed nightsfishing netshomestayhospitality
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Beena Homestay- the place is amazing. The rooms are very clean and homemade food is more then excellent. always respond for individual needs of the customer. The food is always fresh and super tasty.
Been & Sudi are very helpful, welcoming and friendly. I love the place and I recumbent to anyone who would love to experience homestay and India.

Room Tip: great location
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank magda a b
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

My 4th stay at Beena's. What more can I add to my previous reviews: only a 5 minute walk from the fishing nets, beautiful and plentiful food, a spacious room with a balcony, an en suite bathroom with a hot shower and the kindest and most gentle hosts in Beena and Sudi. If you are going to Kochi, this is the place to stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Calvera7
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed with Beena & Sudi for 5 nights in the end and absolutely loved it. They are such a lovely warm welcoming couple, you can see why people go back again and again. They're full of helpful advice about local area and also other homestays that we went on to visit, in Munnar and Wayanad. The food Sudi makes is delicious! Proper Kerala home cooking, and so much of it! The rooms are really clean, comfy and have A/C. The location is great to explore Fort Kochi, which in itself is quite quaint and full of cafes, shops & sites to explore. By the end of our stay we were quite sad to say goodbye! I hope we can return one day :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessicaH1613
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Staying with Beena and Sudhi was an absolute pleasure. The room was clean and comfortable, with a good shower, and the fan kept us cool at night (we could have had air con but didn't want it). Sudhi is a fantastic cook, and he served us many delicious dishes, all different, all freshly prepared. You could tell a lot of love went into his cooking. We also had fresh papaya from the garden, and heaps of other fresh fruit every day. Beena and Sudhi gave us lots of extremely helpful advice, and made our time in Cochi really special. They booked our Kathakali dance for us so we had the best seats in the house, and advised us on the best bus for our onward journey. I cannot recommend their homestay enough.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Helena H
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stayed at Beena's again in February. It was my third stay but definitely not my last. If anything it continues to improve. The rooms and bathrooms are generous and the food is beyond generous it is awesome. It always seems like you are part of a greater family when you stay. Part of Beena and Sudhi's family as well as making lovely new relationships with wonderful people from around the world over the dinner and breakfast table.
Beena and Sudhi continually go out of their way to help you with your travels around Fort Kochin and beyond. Just ask for advice to get a contact or organise a ticket to a show a tour an auto or other transport . I even got my cushions covered (again).
Every time a take a friend there they are amazed and I certainly can't wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends