“Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a must order!”
Review of Kobe Sizzlers

Kobe Sizzlers
Ranked #50 of 379 Restaurants in Mangalore
Price range: USD 6 - USD 7
Cuisines: Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: KOBE SIZZLERS is now a chain of restaurants that has its own unique take on sizzling food & Steakhouse.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Went here for lunch when I was in Mangalore recently. One of the few places (that I know of) that are open at this time on a Sunday. The place is spacious and relatively empty. We went upstairs and took a booth which could comfortably seat three.

We ordered a Kobe Special Chicken Sizzler with noodles and schezwan sauce, a chicken platter with rice and garlic sauce and a chicken alfredo pasta. The food was good, although their sizzler fell short of my expectations. It was less chicken and more of noodles.

The pasta stood out for me and definitely something to order. The chicken platter made it seem like it would feed two people but it's only enough for one person to be honest.

We ordered lime sodas and cold coffee, both of which were really good. However, for the quantity of food we got, the price was not worth it. The service was really good though; very attentive staff! Go here if you're a light eater.

1  Thank Nabila S

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I liked how Kobe's have maintained a good vibe to the place. The captains are friendly, they try to dole out some good information of the sizzlers which your trying to understand before the order However, the place would be much better off without loud rock music. That's a turn-off, believe me.
Things to try: Sizzlers. Almost all the sizzlers are pretty nice.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I never knew sizzlers had so many varieties before I dined here. Grilled, charred with delicious sauces.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I went there on saturday evening.There were lots of people but it was not packedand anyway, tables are not so close to each other.T bone is highly recommended and the bill will not make a hole in your pocket

Reviewed 14 October 2017

First thing is, ambience is nice.Food is amazing and service is good.chicken and lamb is good.i am sea food lover as well,mostly i will go for fish shashlik or lamb shashlik and sizzling brownie.overall its good and this is one of the place in mangalore that you should not miss it !!!!

KobeSizzlersmlr, Manager at Kobe Sizzlers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for feedback Mr Arvindsriram,
We are glad that you enjoyed your experience at Kobe Sizzlers.As for the sizzlers u have made a right choice with the shashlik as its one of our finest.If you have more to share we are happy to hear.Looking forward to your next visit!!!!
Team Kobe Sizzlers.