“Decent restaurant.”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Must visit all vegans..can avail north as well as south Indian varieties..
Can go evening also for snacks.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Since childhood I ve been a regular customer of this restaurant... It's so much into my taste buds that I never thought I ll miss the normal idli wada of this restaurant wen I'm out of town... They serve delicious south Indian cuisine... Don't expect HiFi interiors... It's a very basic restaurant ambience with lovely food... Service is super fast and it's always over crowded specially Sunday breakfasts..

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This restarant is always full in the afternoon . its a place for a vegie food. good food if you reach early you may get seats or else you will be in a que waiting.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have been visiting this place whenever i visit Mangalore. I have tried their breakfast, lunch as well as dinner and i have never been disappointed.

This is about my dinner last Sunday. I reached there quite late, almost around 10:15PM when the restaurant was about to close. As we were tired after a long journey and not not very hungry, we opted for a Aloo paratha and a Pav Bhaji. Though i was bit skeptical to try typical North Indian dishes at a South Indian restaurant, but i was really impressed with the Aloo Paratha. Full on marks to it.

The Pav Bhaji was not like the one we eat at Pune / Mumbai, but still it was quite good. Overall good service with good food at the closing time of the restaurant was definitely what i expected, but it surely made my day.

Looking to visit this place on my next journey to Mangalore.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Janata deluxe happens to be the standard for vegetarian food in Mangalore.

Be it their Restaurant or Outdoor Catering one can have the Veg food at its best.