All reviews budget hotel value for money rooms are small close to the airport reasonable rates short stay comfortable stay decent place to stay check in was smooth courteous staff pleasant experience basic amenities booked this hotel buffet breakfast city centre chowk outskirts
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Not much to say, very average. The room was box tiny and smelled. Staff are courteous but looked very tired and that was at middday! Not good value for money. Wifi was very unreliable. We found the place was very average!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Ginger H, Head of Operations at Ginger Hotel Mangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience caused. I shall immediately look into the reason for such oversight in terms of smell, Wi-Fi quality etc.

I assure you immediate action to ensure an enhanced stay experience during your next visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Very good hotel to stay. Single room with twin bed cost Rs. 2700/- per day.
But book with cleartrip it will offer 25% discount.
Good Parking space.
Food is also very good. A bit costly but the quality was good.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Ginger H, Head of Operations at Ginger Hotel Mangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback & words of appreciation.

We at Ginger Hotels will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the overall experience of our valuable guests.

It was a great pleasure having you to stay with us at Ginger Hotel.

Looking forward to your continued association with us.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

I stayed here for 2 days.
My feedback:

Room Quality: Good.

Car Parking: Yes, Open, Shady

Complimentary Breakfast: Good

Staff: very courteous.

Price: A bit overpriced.

Doctor on call: They claim it. But unfortunately I needed some very common medicines around 10 PM, but it was not available. Even no one cared to guide me from where to buy it.

Near to Infosys Mangalore and MG Road.

Overall experience was Nice.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RShekhar00
Ginger H, Head of Operations at Ginger Hotel Mangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

Dear Guest,

While we note your feedback on the product, what disturbs us is the insensitivity shown with regards to the medical help. The concern is taken up with the concerned to ensure effective response in such situations. At Ginger we uphold the value of service, genuine care & hospitality before any other aspect of hoteliering. Please accept my apologies.

Requesting you for your continued patronage and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

This hotel is kind-of on one edge of city, hence may not work for all.I had to visit NITK Surathkal for a couple of days of day-work and I think it took about 20 mins from here. There was a power outage once lasting few mins, haven't seen in other Gingers. Hygiene standard and quality of room was good and staff was helpful. But Ginger can do better in terms of breakfast and meal they serve. Overall, satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ginger H, Head of Operations at Ginger Hotel Mangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback & words of appreciation.

It was a great pleasure having you to stay with us at Ginger Hotel.

Looking forward to your continued association with us.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

The location is not good..food is costly..rooms are small..I can't remember any positive thing regarding the hotel..but yes price is competitive..
The day I checked out in the morning, I missed my earphone in the room..but in the evening when I went back to the room just to get that..it was not there..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Ginger H, Head of Operations at Ginger Hotel Mangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2014

Dear Guest,

We have checked all the lost and found articles for the month of June 2014 but did not find the earphone. I also extend my personal apology for the concerns raised.

Post your visit in June we have changed the entire food option. Have also introduced value for money offers with combo meals, Table d’hote menu etc. For location and rooms, we have taken up with the concerned team and shall ensure that the same is considered during our future projects.

Thanking you for your valuable feedback which I am sure will help us to improve.

Trust you would consider this as an aberration and give us an opportunity to welcome you to Ginger Hotels.