“Just a casual dinner outing with family.”
Review of Khasak Restaurant

Khasak Restaurant
Ranked #353 of 385 Restaurants in Mangalore
Price range: USD 2 - USD 28
Description: The Legend Of Dining...............
Description: The Legend Of Dining...............
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This place was in my to be visited list since long. Got a chance this month with family. Place is situated inside the city so easily reachable through public or private vehicle. The lane which leads to the restaurant itself is to be used as your parking space I believe as I didn't find any other arrangements. This shouldn't be a problem as the lane is very wide. I happened to visit midweek so there was hardly any crowd at the place. Still, I had pre booked our tables. We were seated in one of the huts which seemed a little too congested for a group of seven. When we placed our orders, they were short of supplies as I guess they don't expect many guests midweek and we were disappointed that we couldn't try some of our choice foods even though it featured in their menu. Last but not the least, as we sat waiting to be served our order, we noticed a rat in the roof of the opposite hut also a frog jumping around in the bushes surrounding the hut. This did make us think if we selected a wrong place to dine? Not very convinced to visit this place again as the food served was not that great though I did like the coconut pudding for dessert.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Khasak has a complete 360 degree lite setup inside their restaurant space. They have a nice ambiance, which is very eye-catching.
My major turn-off was the use of basic plastic chairs and tables in the outside restaurant space. I had a not-so-welcome-experience of spilling the entire fruit drink on the myself because of the table, sad really.
Khasak really needs to put in the extra mile of training their staff to do the extra effort in catering to their clients needs and giving them a enjoyable experience

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Well the place was located on Google as drove in late at night into Mangalore city and to find a decent place to dine based on Star rating was not at all disappointment. An old place converted into a ethnic chic restaurant in residential area little off the main road near lady hill. The Bungalow rooms / corridors / Portico / Out side space has been converted into sitting areas keeping numbers (Couples / small family / mid family / Large group with isolation to enjoy in privacy..
Known to be eco so you won't get aerated drinks forget about Hot
Food was very Good - Kerala style was speciality

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Very good ambience and great food hamour fish tandoor.. Service over all good .... Traditional items good...

Date of visit: October 2017
sameer_khasak, Marketing manager at Khasak Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear sajan Chandra
Thank you so much for your appreciation . Your support is very much valuable to us ,and we expect you back, once again thank you so much for giving us a top rating

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Food was kind of ok, service was delayed as no one was available to take my order. The best thing to tell is about the ambience of this place, good vibes. I really loved the tandoori mini platter on the grill station and for the main course we had biryani which was mediocre & apart from that Kerala parota with mutton rogangosh was to die for. They need to build up on a beverage menu.

Date of visit: August 2017