“~ Delicious Food, Excellent Service & Simple Ambiance~ ~”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #260 of 379 Restaurants in Mangalore
Reviewed 15 May 2016

One of the reasons I like to visit Domino's Pizza is to eat their side orders. Whenever I get a chance, I normally order in a few of their side items while the rest of the family enjoys the pizza.

A few weeks ago, before going for a movie in PVR Cinemas, my husband and I decided to have an early dinner at Domino's Pizza in Forum Fiza Mall, Pandeshwar. This outlet is located on the ground floor and is just a few steps away from McDonald's.

We had gone on a Monday evening, so there were not many customers. But I have seen this place packed especially on weekends.

Once we walked in, I could see that the restaurant was very bright and clean. The tables looked spic and span and even the artwork on the wall were pleasing to the eye.

After going through the menu, we ordered the following:

1. Stuffed Garlic Bread - The name of this dish is Garlic Bread, but to me it's more like breadsticks. The sticks of freshly baked garlic bread had been generously stuffed with mozzarella cheese, sweet corn and spicy jalapenos. On the side, we ordered a cheese dip which complemented the breadsticks very well.

2. Calzone Pockets Veg - The huge calzone had been cut in half, so if you want you could share if you are not able to eat the whole thing. The filling comprised of Paneer, Red Paprika, Onion and Capsicum which had been tossed in cheese and hot sauce. I must say that I was sweating bullets because the temperature was HOT. The peppers also added lots of spice to the Calzone and I am sure there was steam coming out of my ears, because the taste also was extremely spicy! Since I was very hungry, I did not have the patience to wait any longer to dig in! This is one side order which I would recommend you try out if you have not already.

3. Beverage - Coke - To wash all this down, we ordered one small bottle of Coke.

The staff were very friendly while greeting us, taking our order and serving the food. Since we were the only customers at that time, the food was served just 10 minutes after we had ordered. After we were done eating, we thanked the staff for their wonderful hospitality.

I will definitely visit this outlet again!

My overall rating: