“Instagram yummy place!”

Ranked #567 of 11,660 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Neighbourhood: MG Road
Neighbourhood: MG Road
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

A pretty white decor with amazing food is what makes this a must visit cafe in Bangalore! We tried their chicken sliders and ratatouille, both dishes good in price and quantity! Their coffee is also amazing.
Delighted by the ambiance of this place

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I visited The White Room because its one of those places that serve a beef burger and it is absolutely delicious. They give a big portion and it was difficult for me to finish it. With the burger i took cold coffee which was good too. The interiors are unique and in a pleasant weather you will enjoy sitting outside.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were looking for nice, quiet breakfast places in Central Bangalore for a good sit-down and relaxing meal, and The White Room fit this bill perfectly.

Located on Church Street, The White Room has a fantastic feel and vibe about it. The interiors are white, the lawns and bushes are very inviting. You almost get an international feel about the place, just by entering the restaurant and being seated for a few minutes. The music played is soft and catchy to add to the overall good vibe.

Since we had gone for breakfast, we ordered waffles, which are a must have. The chocolate sauce accompanying it was yumm. This was the best item we had. Pancakes with maple syrup were nice. We also had a masala omelette, which was accompanied with 4 slices of bread. The omelette was quite bland (this despite requesting for a spicy omelette), and I thought 4 slices were too many, as they become dry halfway through your meal. Though we did not try their signature dish, Huevos Rancheros, I'm sure this would be nice. We also had vanilla tea, which had vanilla aroma and taste coming through nicely. I'm told the lunch and dinner menu is quite nice as well, though breakfast did not disappoint.

If you're looking for a nice, relaxing meal at a lavish-looking place with an international feel, The White Room won't disappoint you.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews and seeing the rating we decided to visit The White Room, hoping to have a good beginning to our Sunday.

But all in vain.

The service was really poor. It took 30 minutes for the food to get ready.

We ordered the Omellete and a Vegetarian Twist (since I am a Vegetarian). 15 minutes after placing the order a waiter comes and tells me that they don’t have The Vegetarian Twist. So i am left with nothing to eat. There is no other Vegetarian option.

When I asked for the manager, the waiter said he isn’t available. Then I asked him to call the chef hoping that I could get a simple toast. But apparently the chef was too busy to come out and see us.

This is not how one is in the hospitality industry.

The place also had a NO SMOKING sign but two guests were incessantly smoking. With us another guest also requested the staff to inform the smokers not to smoke but nothing happened.

The Omellete that my wife had was really average.

To top it when they gave me the bill there was a service charge. Obviously I wouldn’t be paying that as it’s not mandatory. On informing the same I was told to pay it as it was printed on the menu ‘SERVICE CHARGE APPLICABLE’. Funny. I didn’t pay of course.

Overall a very bad experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with a friend for breakfast. The architecture is unique, nice ambience, spacious, calm and soothing. Nice American Breakfast with coffee. The service was also good with pleasant staff.

Date of visit: June 2017