All reviewsorganic gardenlocal orphanagebody and soulwellness packagecommunity servicemeal timeslife changing experienceayurvedic treatmentspoolside roomgarden cottagevegetarian foodindividual attentionother guestseach guestthe cottagespool sidebala
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Shreyas is top drawer. Really classy establishment. What sets it apart is the authenticity of the experience. EVeryone is very committed to the vision. Even the gardeners do two hours yoga a day. What makes it wonderful is the expertise of the spa, yoga and kitchen teams. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018

An hour and a half away from Bangalore-great roads. This simple tasteful retreat was exactly what we were looking for. I would rate it 7 stars if I could-but be sure that this is what you are looking for. I saw that some guests gave it a poor rating online and I cannot help but feel that this is only due to a mismatch in expectations.
The welcome was beautiful and check in a breeze.
Cottages and tented accommodation- we stayed in a simple but tasteful cottage - it was fine for three people as they could provide our child with a mattress. It was adjacent to the swimming pool but the whole resort is calm and serene and there was no noise.
The yoga sessions were amazing. I first did a basic session and then moved on to the advanced which were amazingly challenging-the instructors were fabulous.
The sound yoga was good but I do wish they provide a few more sessions of sound yoga and meditation.
I tried out the massage packages-Sowmya was super...she has a lovely strong hand and truly kneaded out every knot.
The property has its own cows and grows it’s own vegetables (ok,some of them at least)
You will never be able to taste a fresher salad-never.
The two most outstanding features are the food and their staff. Starting with Rucha who helped me with the booking process,Mr RameGowda who showed us around,the gentlemen who served us,every single member who helps keep Shreyas as lovely as it is-many thanks-you are doing a really good job.
Special mention needs to be made of the Chef...his meals were just amazing...each course was outstanding...these were some of the best meals I have eaten-simple,light tasty food so beautifully presented and served.
Even the guests were gracious and lovely-as each family checked out they came to say goodbye to the lucky ones who were still there for longer.
So Shreyas, we will be back,again and again. This is what we were looking for-a peaceful healthy retreat for our minds and body.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kanteli
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My third and longest stay and still not long enough at 8 days.

Morning yoga classes are my favorite activity ,practiced in the outdoor pavilion as each beautiful day begins.

Each guest receives a personal wellness consultation with one of the doctors and daily/weekly activities are focused on personal objectives for your stay.

A typical day includes group and personal yoga and meditation, as well as spa treatments in the stunning new spa building.

My free time was dedicated to relaxing by the pool or walking the grounds.There is a meditation hut on the farm for personal time as well.

There have been so many reviews of the delicious food at Shreyas,so I will just add that it is difficult to stop eating .As well as the wonderful taste of the meals, great care is taken with the dining experience.

Dining tables were moved to different locations for dinners, and when outdoors we had fires and lanterns.Just beautiful.

The weather was chilly in January, and I hadn't brought enough warm clothes for evenings .Beautiful shawls appeared on my bed for me to use, another example of how caring the Shreyas family is towards their guests which in my opinion , makes this such a unique retreat.

Room Tip: Stayed in both poolside rooms and cabins- the cabins are a bit more unique.
Reviewed 14 February 2018

if you are looking for, the best pillows, and best french milled soap, stop.. shreyas, is not for you... however if you want the, the best yoga, best meditation, most amazing staff, fantastic food, sublime setting, relaxing massage and holistic experience, shreyas is for you..

rooms are immaculate, house keeping several times daily, staff went above and beyond to accommodate, I only regret not staying a few days longer

I will deffinitely come back

Room Tip: garden tents are very private and beautiful, pool cottages, are a bit more contemporary
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed at Shreyas in January and had the most amazing stay. I learnt a lot through yoga and pranayama sessions, visiting the local orphanage and cooking class. The food served is all very fresh, with lots grown within the grounds, extremely tasty and well varied with 5* service! All of the staff are very friendly and will cater to every need. The massages and treatments are excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my stay including the beautiful grounds, lovely accommodation, gardening, milking a cow, etc. I am very much looking forward to my next stay in this paradise. Thank you all very much!

Room Tip: I think the garden tented cottages were lovely, had everything you could need and secluded