See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Useless . .Its better to shut down..there's no security in this place .. Yu have to be alert all the time.. sleepless night ... I ll never ever choose anyone to go there I beg.. most ridiculous experience I nd my family had.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night with my mom and dad and the experience was horrible. The moment we checked in we found out that the lift was not working so my dad who is a heart patient had to climb three floors. After we reached the room there was more disappointment waiting. Entire room there was only one charge point and that too was broken and dirty as hell. The walls, bed, floor chairs and everything were dirty and old. Since we had paid for that day we couldn't do much but I immediately went out and searched for a new hotel and shifted the next day. Please no matter what do not stay in this hotel. There are many good ones in that area and you can easily get one if you just walk around.
I had clicked some photos but unfortunately deleted those.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ayan d
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

Had no other options but to stay here as I was a little tight on my budget. Well, to start with, I had to change three rooms to accommodate my preferences and let me tell u I am a man of few modest preferences. This hotel doesn't have a refrigerator, yes the whole hotel didn't have one, let alone a mini bar in the rooms. So no kitchen either. Bathroom flush won't stop flushing till I turn off the main water supply. Staffs were ok. But very money minded. A little advice, add a little more money and upgrade to a better hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015
6  Thank Rajtravelandliving
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel from 7th sep 2013 to 9th sep 2013. I choose this hotel because my daughter is studying in Christ University and this hotel is very near to University.There is no power back up in this hotel that make my night horrible. If you ask for spoon there is no spoon in the hotel.Bathroom is very small and there is no rod where you can hang your cloth in bathroom. There is no body who can listen to your complaint. I

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo