1,991 results
All reviews the executive lounge inorbit mall chef sanjay alto vino towel animals business trip his team excellent service special thanks the entire staff fantastic stay fitness center taking care fantastic hotel breakfast buffet special mention indian food
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I was nervous, anxious and excited for this moment. I spoke to Mr. Suvarna and told him that I need a private dining place to have dinner and...

And what Mr.Oberoi? Mr. Survana asked.

“And I am going to ask her to marry me” I said.

Mr. Survana instantly started the prep, as this was bigger mission than sending India sending its satellite on Mars...and indeed it was.

He ensured that the setup and surprise element which he and his team planned would never fail and I trusted him, although I still think he has amazing acting skills.

The moment we entered in our private dining area which was beautiful classy setup, I got into my knees and did the biggest proposal of life. At that moment.. I looked at her, she had bit of happy tears in her eyes as she nodded her head for “Yes, I will marry you.” All the staff clapping for us, wishing us congratulations. The entire experience was amazing.

Then starts our food and champagne celebration served by very talented Mr. Rohit Patodiya. Each food item was very well presented, explained and served. We were asked for feedback after first spoon of every course, if the dish needed any addon or if it as per our taste, which was exceptional. Special mention to the mocktails prepared by Mr. Patodiya called “My Lady”. And “The fermentation” was amazing.

In the end, we both would like to say that JW Marriout has given us such a pleasing experience, which will be with us for rest of our lives.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this beautiful review post your dining experience at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield. I am glad to know that we exceeded in making your special day a memorable one. Our associates go out of their way to give our guest the best of best services and make their moment incredible so that they could cherish it throughout their lives. Thank you for acknowledging their efforts. I will personally pass on the compliments to Rohit Suvarna and the entire Alto Vino team. It was wonderful to have you as our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Sushma Khichar
Director of Operations

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I found my best buddy in India and thats Sayan Adhikary(bar tender)
The food was great and house cleaning staff were very attentive to all the needs during my staying. I will definitely visit again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JatinKBLR, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield.

I will definitely pass on your compliments to Sayan Adhikary and the entire team. It will be a great source of inspiration and motivation for them to continue in their endeavor of delivering the highest levels of comfort to guests. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We look forward to having you stay with us once again for more wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

It was a pleasure staying at the Marriott for several days, everybody was very helpful and a good atmosphere in the hotel. Especially chef Dola Singh helped me out and recommended fantastic dishes. Sea bass with lemon, lamb chops is just a few of the best.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JatinKBLR, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your dining experience.

It is great to know that you loved the lamp chops served at our Whitefield Bar and Grill.
Our team of Chefs works very hard to ensure that nothing but the best is offered to our guests in terms of product and the overall dining experience. Chef Dola and his team are delighted and motivated with your kind words and are happy that you loved the authenticity of the food and it is much appreciated that you have noted our special care and attention.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Hello team,

i was at the Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield on 31st night and the services provided was excellent. The rooms/breakfast everything was too good and very well maintained.
There were few pictures taken too by photographer from hotel side while dancing and during dinner can i get the link where i can find the pics.

Regards
Suman Kumar

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
SushmaKhichar, Director of Operations at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to learn that you had an amazing experience with us and also a superb New year. I am well pleased to hear such uplifting words for our associates and services.

We would love to share the new year images with you. Our marketing team will get back to you, I request you to kindly drop us a message on our Facebook page Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield.

Once again thank you for your kind compliments. We look forward to warmly welcoming you!

Sushma Khichar
Director of Operations

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Nice hotel equipped with all amenities that you would expect out of a top tier property. Location is great and rooms are modern. Breakfast selection is amazing.

The staff is very courteous and friendly, I was impressed by their quality of service. Special shout out to Shantanu and Harish for going the extra mile to make my stay more enjoyable.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JatinKBLR, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a great pleasure having you stayed at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield recently.

The entire team and I are delighted to know that you had an amazing stay and we are thrilled to learn that you felt welcome in the hotel and especially that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We very much appreciate your positive feedback about our breakfast buffet at M Café.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.