“Unwind the body and soul !”

The Four Fountains Spa - Koramangala
Ranked #7 of 111 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Fountains Spa is India's largest chain of affordable health spas. We offer scientifically proven spa therapies for de-stressing, de-toxification, immunity and beauty for men and women. Our therapies include more than 20 Indian and international massages, body polishes, body wraps and facials.
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Went first time on a gift coupon and was floored with the ambience and service that we signed up for a package deal that allows us to choose the type of therapy we want and at an attractive discount, specially on weekdays ! The staff are attentive and always smiling. The ambience transports you to a different plane and when you come out after the therapy you are floating in the clouds. The therapy staff are well trained and do their job with efficiency and dedication. There are no short-cuts and the shower stalls and hygiene is excellent. The green-tea offered after the treatment, is refreshing. The Lobby is well done up and smells of pine wood.

3  Thank puchka
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Koramangala, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and you felt refreshed and rejuvenated.we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 27 February 2012

This is by far the best spa I have been to in Bangalore and I visit at least once a week. The ambience,service, hospitality, facility and the pricing is by the far the best value of money.........A must Go !!

2  Thank Bireshwar

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. Thanks :)

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Typically I am not one of those who would take time to write reviews. But in this case, I was moved so here it goes: Last month, I visited Bangalore for work. One of my colleagues from our Bangalore office suggested me to try therapies from Four Fountains Spa. Got an appointment for Saturday and totally miss judged Bangalore traffic. People warned me but I guess I never thought it to be like this. I was late for my appointment, but the owner made sure that they can accommodate me. I enjoyed the therapy and the therapist took all my guidance of using less oil, more pressure etc. Totally recommend the place to anyone visiting Bangalore from US who expect clean, hygienic and most important “courtesy in communication” which believe me or not it’s hard to find.

3  Thank Indian_from_boston

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience at the spa & were satisfied with the overall services. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Four Fountains transformed my spa-phobic husband in a spa-loving one. The back and shoulder massage he opted for relaxed him quite a bit, and he seemed to have had a great time as soon that weekend, he wanted to go back there!

As for me, the facial and the foot massage was out of the world. I can keep going back there just for that foot massage.

Easy on the pocket, clean-hygienic, great location, friendly staff and good deals make it a perfect place to unwind. I have been there twice already and I promise you, I will keep going back.

1  Thank KayAmAm

Reviewed 26 November 2011

I am a spa fan and keep looking for good quality spa services everywhere in the world. Stumbled over Four Fountain spa while looking for a good quality spa service in/around Koramangala.

I was pleasantly surprised to find excellent swedish massage for just 1200 bucks! Place is very cozy, clean and well maintained. Staff is pretty enthusiastic and well trained. After trying for couple of times to check the consistency took my wife along to get her opinion. She was also impressed with the services and price (she immediately decided to take the membership package!).

Highly recommend for spa lovers like me who would like to indulge a bit more frequently :-)

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)