1,120 results
All reviews square restaurant excellent service tech park business trip house keeping special thanks outer ring road room service excellent business hotel taking care housekeeping staff mini bar in room dining excellent stay pool side business traveler great hospitality
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I would say it was a pleasant stay for me. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed my 5 days stay and definitely will return when I am required to be in Bengaluru. One suggestions to the hotel is to review their buffet breakfast menu so that guests do not need to stay to the same set of food everyday.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Amanda C
Sachdeva_Amit, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time taken to review us on TripAdvisor. Your time and feedback is precious to us.

We have happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

We have noted your comments on our buffer breakfast menu and are surely will take your feedback in to consideration while redesigning our menu.

My team and I are look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Novotel Bengaluru is a very beautiful hotel. I liked the hotel as well as staff hospitality, wanna specially mention to Jisan. Thank u Jisan u made our stay comfortable.Food was amazing. Would like come again. Thanks

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karthik008775

Dear Karthik,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark and we thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

It is very nice to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and that the staff went out of their way to make your experience enjoyable. Your positive comments about the hotel and in particular of Jisan are deeply appreciated.

I do hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Novotel is one of my most favourite chains of hotels and Novotel Bengaluru is my most preferred hotel in Bengaluru... they are efficient, clean, courteous, have well-trained staff, good food and, in general, good amenities that offer great value for money at last for a business traveller like myself. While I have used the bar and the international restaurant (The Square) many times earlier, I discovered a fabulous restaurant (Blue Terrain) that offers barbecued food and alcohol in a semi-open terraced atmosphere. It easily became my favourite restaurant as I find barbecued food tasty and healthy - and it is a shame that I lost the opportunity to use this restaurant earlier. I do wish that the check-in staff (who are super-efficient and super-courteous) had highlighted this eating option earlier! I really enjoyed my dining experience with some colleagues.

Room Tip: The poolside view rooms have a lovely green/open view
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Nilanjana,

It was truly a pleasure to have had you stay with us.

Thank you very much for your time taken to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback on our product, facilities, our pool side Barbeque restaurant- Blue Terrain which is the perfect blend of ambience , live kitchen offering aromatic grills and barbequed items and an exquisite bar serving refreshing signature cocktails and selection of spirits .

It is encouraging feedback from patrons like you which keeps us motivated to strive for excellence in all aspects and we value it a lot.

Thank you for your recommendation and support and we look forward to welcoming you back again

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Blue Terrain-lovely restaurant with delicious food, drink, and view.
Especially, I'd like to give top score to Manash in the restaurant- very kind, detail explanation about menu, excellent assistant. Will be back to hotel and visit blue Terrain.

Thank you Manash !!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank hshong9243

Dear Guest

We thank you for posting your compliments on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation on our service and are happy to note that you enjoyed your dining experience at our Blue Terrain restaurant.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2015

What can you say about the perfect last week experience of my wedding celebration at Novotel. I recommend the wedding experience at Novotel to every couple looking for a lifetime memory. As a groom I was looking for a nice hospitality with awesome service, the staff made sure that the family received their full attention, decorated to the specifications given and took away a huge amount of stress. The reception was professionally executed. The food was exceptionally good and starters were up to par with the finest restaurants we've ever enjoyed! Not only did we have an amazing wedding, we established friendships with Yaman, Krishna, chef Kishore, Chef Pradeep, Sangram, Mohita, Gagan and two most important people (Sabhya and Arif)!

Our guests raved about the food, especially the cocktail party and the wedding reception starters. So we thank you all for the beautiful accommodations and service. I only feel bad that I didn’t get a chance to do poolside party because of the weather, so a group of us will come back for our own, relaxed weekend for sure. The only concern was the late check-in for an early wedding. We hope that guests can be accommodated earlier if they are part of a wedding. The rest was amazing.

We also use O2 spa and the experience was awesome my special thanks to Akkeshwari and Aloha (She was awesome and very professional). One of the best massages I ever had.

Thanks to every single person helped me.

Nitish Shrivastava

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nitish-shr

Dear Nitesh ,

Thank you for taking time out and giving such a detailed review of your experiences at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark . We know that you had options of hotels in Bengaluru and I am so grateful for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you and your family.

We are delighted to know that you received efficient and friendly service at each stage beginning from the time you checked in and continuing throughout your stay.
I shall personally share your feedback on the service you received with the entire team –who will be thrilled to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits

Warm Regards,