“Comfortable and Warm”

Ranked #82 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurgaon
“Comfortable and Warm”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I visit this hotel regularly. Its a comfortably located and right in the heart of town. The rooms are a bit small but very clean and functional. The staff is very warm and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Its a business hotel and quite comfortable.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
SterlingMACGroup, General Manager at Sterlings Mac Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our regular guest and sharing your valubale feed back. I am glad to know that your stay is comfortable and my team is taking care of all requirements during your stay with us. We have three different category of rooms measuirng 240 to 415 sqft which is desgined to match the requirement of business travelers. Please try our deluxe room which is larger than our executive rooms and I am sure you will find these room more suitable to your requirements.

It is our contnious effort to make our guest stay comfortable and we look forward to welcoming you back to please you always with our genuine services / hospitality.

Arya Srini Arya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
london
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I stayed here for a week and whilst I found the room great and the staff pleasant and helpful, i just could not warm to the general feel of the hotel and lobby decor. Eating breakfast in a dark nightclub environment is not a pleasant way to start the day, the bars were always empty and the lobby music which was constantly played, could be heard from the room. There is no outdoor space to relax in.

I'm sorry to say I won't stay here again, if you don't mind dark surroundings the whole time, then you may be better suited to it than me.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Matthan_Mac, General Manager at Sterlings Mac Hotel, responded to this review, 26 October 2011
Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking your time and sharing your valuable feedback. It is our continuous effort to maintain a high standard of quality service. I am delighted to know that you are happy with my staff and hotel room offered to you. The hotel is designed to match Indo - Asian culture due to which the interior of the lobby and atrium is very warm and pleasant. We do have outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre to cater the need of the buisness / leisure travellers.

Once again we thank you for staying with us and sharing the valuable feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back to hotel Matthan to offer our candid services.

Warm Regards,

Arya Srini Rao
Singapore
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Having been travelling around India for a week, Matthan Bangalore came to me as a shining star. Already exhausted from visiting 3 cities in India in a span of 4 days and then being on the road for almost 2hours for my arrival transfer, I was all ready for some peaceful rest. Although located in a very busy and lively street, the hotel design and ambience was a complete surprise. The calm lighting and many detailed wall craving tricked my mind into thinking that I was going for a relaxing spa session.
The hotel is relatively new with a rather young team of guest relations. The energy and hospitality extended by them was a very welcoming experience compared to some other hotels which lacks the knowings of what service is all about. Checkin was smooth and the porter who showed me to my room was very understanding. By this I mean that he could tell that I had a long journey and I needed rest. BUT he still took time to explain to me that Internet acess is complimentary when he saw that I had a notebook computer with me.
Room Service was efficient and the India bread that I ordered were presented in special foil bags to keep them warm - very thoughtful.
The bed is definitely one of the best I had slept in for a while and over 60 TV channels to choose from, my fingers were kept very busy.
Overall, this hotel is a good option if you would like to stay in a clean fresh and service driven hotel in India without having the need to paid sky high rates simply for a name.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Matthan_Mac, General Manager at Sterlings Mac Hotel, responded to this review, 6 October 2011
Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking your time and sharing your valuable feedback. It is our continuous effort to maintain a high standard of quality service. I am delighted to know that my team has taken care of all your needs and comfort during your stay with us. I am very happy to know you are impressed with our interiors which is designed to perfection. I am glad to know that you are happy with our innovative idea of serving an Indian bread.

Once again we thank you for staying with us and sharing the valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,
Arya Srini Rao
Bangalore
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Got an opportunity to go to this hotel for one of the conference arranged. I have stayed there for two nights. full day conference, so had breakfast lunch and dinner there only. I must say I have never had a tasty food than this hotel any where. The service is remarkably exceptional.

The only thing which i did not like about is the room size is little small. however the bathroom is good with all the things required.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Breakfast - exactly the same spead for all 16 days of my stay ! :( but otherwise Ali - the Chef is amazing !..and talented :)

Rooms - super value for money, clean, all toiletories are fresh and clean, clean beds, a little small room size.
Location - very convenient
Service - very warm !

Room Tip: Top most floors