2,332 results
All reviews k k lotus pavilion massage chair guest relations beautiful hotel ub city butler service garden city curries indian restaurant coffee shop cubbon park excellent service breakfast buffet special thanks rooms are large business trip
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and Amazing staff!!
The hotel is very beautiful and luxurious. Rooms are spacious, amenities well thought of and staff that are very friendly and engaging. I don’t remember every name but would like to recognise Madhusudan and Shruti for their very intuitive service
Will surely recommend and come back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. It’s heartening to learn that you had a memorable time and enjoyed our specialized services. At ITC Gardenia we offer a tranquil ambiance coupled with world-class services that augment the experience of discerning business and leisure travelers. ITC Gardenia is inspired from Garden City which Bangalore is very fondly referred to and the same reflects in its design and architecture. I will definitely pass your kind words of appreciation to Madhusudan and Shruti and ensure they get recognized for making your stay experience more memorable. It was indeed a pleasure to have had your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I generally stay at the ITC Windsor whenever I am in Bengaluru but thought of staying at the ITC Gardenia this time, the lobby is impressive with cool breeze flowing through, the check in was quick, I had booked a Towers room but it was not upto my expectations, it was small compared to the ITC Grand Chola Towers room in all respects, the washroom was also average in size, the Hotel did not have stock of the big soap bars and therefore had to use the small soap bar only, this was a first time for me and not expected. I had drinks at the executive lounge from 6 to 8 pm but was disappointed as they did not do any cocktails, I had asked for a Caprioska but the staff informed me that they can't make it which was again very disappointing, Ranish at the executive lounge was quick and efficient though, had my dinner at K&K which was very good and Preet was helpful as well, the sleep quality was good as well though the temperature control had issues, I was unable to set the temperature over 24 degrees, the checkout was smooth, overall a good property but can learn a lot from Grand Chola in terms of customer delight and service standards hence giving it 4 stars instead of 5.

Stayed: July 2018
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Maj. Kala,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your constructive feedback with us. It is feedback from discerning guests such as you which motivates us to do better each day and create memorable experiences for our guests. At ITC Gardenia, our ultimate endeavor is to provide our guests with indigenous hospitality and it is rather unfortunate we did not meet your expectations this time around. We have taken a note of your feedback and I believe that our Front Office Manager, Mr. Himanshu Batra has been in touch with you regarding the same. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

In the midst of the city it's an oasis of calm, lush green and great hospitality. The ambience and grandeur of the place has to be lived in to be believed.
Each corner is well looked after and has something to it..... Subtle yet so rich. Staff is amazing.
Enjoyed. Will be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Ms. Shalini,

Thank you for your kind words. It’s heartening to learn that you had a memorable time and enjoyed our specialized services. At ITC Gardenia, we offer tranquil ambiance coupled with world-class services that augment the experience of discerning business and leisure travelers. It is our endeavor to provide bespoke and indigenous hospitality to our guests at all times and it indeed is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback. Indeed, ITC Gardenia is inspired by the Garden City which Bangalore is very fondly referred to and the same reflects in its design and architecture. This is also in line with our philosophy of Responsible Luxury and I am glad we have your support in this endeavor. I will most definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to the team. It was indeed a pleasure to have had your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I've stayed at many hotels but this one was one of the best stays ever!! The staff is super friendly and helpful. As a solo traveler, my security was their priority and they made everything to make my stay was secure and pleasant. Also, it is located in a central location with short walk or drive to everything. And if you don't want to leave the hotel, there are so many things to do so you won't be bored!! Definitely will stay their again. Thank you for your hospitality!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ms. Natasha,

Thank you for your wonderful appraisal on this platform. It’s heartening to know that you had a memorable stay at our hotel. It is our core aim to provide bespoke detailing and extend authentic hospitality to our guests from the time they check-in. We take pride in our city centre location and I am glad the same was to your advantage. It indeed is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback and we are very fortunate to have a wonderful team here that is dedicated to making a truly memorable experience for all the guests. I will definitely pass on your kinds words of appreciation to the team who will be very happy to receive the same. Many thanks once again and it would be our absolute pleasure to welcome you back at ITC Gardenia.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

ITC Gardenia is an excellent hotel to stay at. I stayed for 4 nights during a personal visit. The rooms are big and clean, they look brand new. Staff are extremely polite and make good conversations when approached. The breakfast spread was amazing with daily changes to several options. I would def stay again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Dayalan,

Thank you for posting such a benevolent feedback of your stay experience at ITC Gardenia. It’s heartening to know that you had a memorable experience at our hotel and I thank you for choosing us as the hotel of your choice. It is our endeavor to provide world class amenities with bespoke and indigenous hospitality to our guests at all times and it indeed is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback. Indeed, we take great pride in our culinary offerings and I am glad the breakfast experience at Cubbon Pavilion was up to your expectations of the brand. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful team here that is dedicated to making a truly unparalleled experience for our guests. Thank you once again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back again.