USD 98
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

The Park Bangalore(Bengaluru)
Agoda.com
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
USD 133
USD 110
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
USD 257
USD 210
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 234/night.

USD 255
USD 171
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

USD 146
USD 114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

Taj West End(Bengaluru)
USD 334
USD 199
USD 77
USD 58
USD 190
USD 176
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My experience was really good. The staff were too friendly and quick. The room was also quite good and clean. Food was just more than average. Price was reasonable too. Although I had some problem opening the door many times but i was helped by the staff. And yeah they strictly don't allow unmarried couples.
So basically for this price this hotel is pretty worth it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank shafiq m
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I am so disappointed in my recent stay with Fab hotel seven olives HSR Bangalore.

Room wasn't clean, never got offered water, never got offered wifi.

But these two points really top it off. I booked seven olives as it's meant to be a business hotel the day after i arrived when i planned for a guest to come to the hotel the managment said the hotel has changed hotel policy and no guests are allowed. How am i meant to have work employees come to the hotel? What kind of business hotel is that? Then when i checked out they said the rates of the hotel have gone up. I was never informed of this. I had to pay RS 7,400 for a single dirty room. I only stayed four night!

I am so unhappy with your hotel. How am i meant to recommend your hotel to anyone when this happens. I checked out to, thank god! I couldn't bare another night.

Really shameful service and really angry about the sudden change of rates.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business