“Think carefully before you choose this hotel”

Ranked #50 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Had a bad time requesting hotel to provide me food from in-room dining, from the menu. It took two hours. Options are limited, between midnight and early morning. Gave laundry, but was not returned until several calls, after 24 hours.
You may not have your calls not returned also.
Called the one touch service one hour in advance for a transport to the airport.
Was guided to a car that was not supposed to take me to the airport. The staff placed my luggage in the car.
The car was not designated to carry me to the airport.
Had my luggage removed and called hotel staff for clarification.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank captrcrajan

Greetings!

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We value your constructive feedback regarding the in- room dining, laundry and transportation. The same has been addressed internally on a strong note with all concern to initiate a corrective action at our end. We have investigated your detailed feedback at stretch and acknowledge the fact that in-room dinning order was delayed. However, with reference to the laundry we were unable to place the same as the room was on a privacy mode till 18:00 hrs and laundry delivery happened after that at 18:37 Hrs. Please accept our sincere apologies and hope that this isolate incident should not change your opinion about Radisson Blu Atria.

On behalf of our entire team at Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru, I thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel brings you back to Bengaluru next.

Hope you give us a chance to demonstrate the true hospitality of Radisson Blu hotels on your next visit. Please feel free to connect with me for all your future requirements.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel atmosphere is nice and food is relatively good, even though, those expecting rich Indian flavors are going to be disappointed due to tweaking towards less spiced versions. Location is very central and close to MG Road (main road in center of the city). Not the same level of service and quality than typically expected in Radisson.

My nemesis was the travel desk. In this trip I was dependent on hotel travel desk for dropping me off to the office and picking up later. Here the history of mine is like from the Faulty Tower’s series. First of all, average lateness in pick up time were over one hour during 3 days and there was no single pick up that I had not have to call several times to hotel’s travel desk to figure out where’s my car. One morning my drop off transportation was given to someone else and I was asked to wait until this person has been dropped off. I was told that at the same moment he was eating breakfast, so it might take a while. In all of these occasions I reserved the car on evening before and was assured that everything is in order. One morning I got a car that I have not booked. The reception was nice enough to call me to my room (and wake me up) to tell this. Only time I got serve was the time I did not ask for it.

I won’t use this hotel in my forth coming trips to Bangalore. If you do, a word of advice: Get Indian SIM to your phone and download OLA application to your phone. That will be much easier that hang by the thread with hotel's travel desk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Greetings!

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We value your constructive feedback regarding transportation. The same has been addressed internally on a strong note with our Front Office Manager to initiate a corrective action at our end. Please except our sincere apologies and hope this isolate incident should not change your impression about Radisson Blu Atria.

Do give us a chance to demonstrate the true hospitality of Radisson Blu hotels on your next visit. Please feel free to connect with me for all your future requirements.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a no nonsense hotel and best for business or family stay.

It is ideally located.

Lobby staff is very courteous and helpful. House keeping is up to mark as it should be.

Hotel has a spa and salon attached which was very useful to us.

Swimming pool on GF is for name sake.

Breakfast and Dinner buffet was decent enough.

Rooms are not so big to have three guest stay at ease but well appointed for two guest for sure.

Over all its a nice hotel to pay for.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.