All reviews washing machine city restaurant well equipped kitchen bedroom apartment rooftop pool month stay room service late at night cubbon park f b the general manager morning breakfast housekeeping staff special mention business trip central location restaurant staff
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Oakwood gave me the comfort of my own home... I am having my best holiday at Oakwood this new year.. Food hospitality ambience everything is perfect here.. Special mention For Ramesh from the reception management thanks for the amazing experience of nice hospitality

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Aayaat R
OakwoodBangalore, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Comments such as yours certainly provides us with inspiration and drive to continue to maintain our high standards of guest facilities and service. Your positive comments for Ramesh has been shared with him and the team. We are grateful for your business and custom.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The hotel was recommended by a friend trying to help me out because the previous hotel i was at was a complete disaster.
From the point of check-in till check -out my experience has exceeded all expectations and my expectations are pretty high.
The front office manager welcomed me to the hotel, and my check in was completed in 5 minutes.
The room was amazing, spacious, beautiful , and with a nice view as well.

If you are new to Bangalore, this would be a place I highly recommend staying at because of the following reasons:
1. The property is located in a very good neighborhood, next to a mall too, you aren't too far from MG Road or brigade its maximum with traffic a 15 min drive, and you have amazing restaurants next you.
2. They have a very good gym, and amazing pool, spa facilities
3. The breakfast buffet is very good, and the best thing they have done is not to include the live cooking station in the restaurant so you don't end up smelling like you just walked out of a kitchen when you finish breakfast, they will take your order and prepare it in the kitchen
4. The bathroom had a steamer - amazing
5. The amenities are very good
6. TV channel selection is pretty good too

Overall, i must say this property has exceeded my expectations and i will recommend it to anyone traveling to Bangalore - trust me on this one.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We at Oakwood appreciate your stay with us and I am glad to learn that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. Positive comments on Front Office, Gym and F&B offerings have been shared with the teams. We are excited to hear that you will recommend us to all your friends about us.
We look forward to hosting you very soon.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 14 December 2016

The Good
1. The 3 bedroom apartment was spacious and comfortable.
2. Breakfast was more than satisfactory. Enjoyed the cooked Indian rotis.
3. Staff were very friendly and tried their best.
4. The hotel limousine service and drivers are very friendly and efficient.
5. Loved the fact that there were a selection of restaurants in the mall area just outside the hotel door.

The Bad
1. Apartment didn't have a full set of crockery or cutlery ie there were 3 glasses, 4 cups, 5 plates etc
2. Loud music from the restaurants/bars downstairs
3. No supermarket within walking distance.
4. UB Mall was a disappointment to me. A few luxury shops.
5. The apartment had a bit of a "spicy" smell but wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank aquajade

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Positive comments such as yours certainly provides us with inspiration and drive to continue to maintain our high standards of guest facilities and service. Your feedback has been shared with the team and corrective measures are in place to ensure these are rectified. We are grateful for your business and custom.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for more than a month. Really enjoyed the experience. The staff is all very friendly, very helpful and really add to making you feel at home. The location is incredible as its in UB city with some incredible restaurants in the complex. It was nice to have this safe atmosphere for us. We also really enjoyed the pool and the gym. Thank you Oakwood for providing us with such an incredible time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Comments such as yours certainly provides us with inspiration and drive to continue to maintain our high standards of guest facilities and service. Your positive comments have been shared with the team. We are grateful for your business and custom.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to this city for nearly 30 years and have never stayed at a place this bad in this city ! not for this rate. In fact I have stayed at cheaper apartment hotels of far superior cleanliness/ freshness/ food standards.

I am shocked,angry, disgusted and amazed that a reputed destination apartment hotel should be this awful !
Let's great to the facts-
Awful smelling dirty room, worn out dirty carpet, dirty towels and bath robe, smelly dirty old workout curtains and couch, jaded bathroom, cheap plywood furniture that's been done to death, cheap ugly plastic lamp shades ..oh the whole property is a DUMP ! The space where morning breakfast is served again had worn out dirty furnishings, tissue thin paper towels and smelly soiled carpets and furnishings.. and paid wifi!!

I am upset and shocked that after charging nearly 9000 a night this is the quality of space one gets.My usual place in Bangalore Windsor Manor costs almost same and is an absolute delight.

Food was poor quality too. The Greek salad had no extra virgin olive oil, the steamed monos had more thick dough and tasteless filling !

I chose this place going by the UB city mall location and assuming this is Bangalore's best address and we can't go wrong !

Commenting on this dump, picking its negative points doesn't take a discerning costumer at all.Anyone who spends this kind of money surely stays in a descent home of their own ..my five years old furnishings and towels do not look as awful as these ..so these furnishings and towels and definitely
older then 5 years. Who ever uses them after they are this dirty and worn out ?!!! cheap disgusting stinking dump .. NOT VALUE for money and NOT even for half the price !

Bangalore has such a vast variety of choices and never have I felt this cheated by any hotel/ air bnb/ 5 star hotel/ guest house.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank move27
OakwoodBangalore, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Dear guest,
Greetings.
From the outset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and the negative experience you have encountered on your recent visit. I trust once we had upgraded you to a luxurious suite, this has provided a better holiday stay for the remainder of your stay. I am also very thankful for your candid feedback and taking the time to talk to me in regards to the quality of the furnishings and your overall (not so great) experience. I can assure you we have implemented a refurbishment program for all our furnishings and furniture based on your comments.
We will ensure feedback such as yours will assist in improving our overall operational standards, property upkeep and quality.
I look forward to your future stays with us, this will give us an opportunity to redeem ourselves and showcase our services to a worthy guest like yourself.
Thank you once again.