“Awesome”
Review of G Kitchen

G Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 127 Restaurants in Leh
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was my Leh Ladakh trip, we went up G Kitchen for lunch.
Usually I love to explore and try different things, here I found different cuisines.
Here we had a continental dish with salad also some chinese.
I didn't tried the Chinese ofcourse it was good.
Both were great. I still miss the feel of G Kitchen

3  Thank RaTzKol

Reviewed 16 August 2017

G Kitchen is not easy to find. It is on the roof od one of the buildings in Changspa Rd., with just a small sign pointing to it. But is you are looking for good food in Leh, you should look for it.

Excellent food (the Italian style chicken breast was amazing), great service and above all, a magnificent mountain view.

We loved it!!!

1  Thank Alonh1000
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place with excellent food . I loved the ambience.  Completely  relaxing and soothing place with excellent menu.
Service can be bit faster but the food is worth the wait .
Loved their coffee too.
A place not to be missed

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We had dinner twice here, once Chinese and once Mediterranean. Their food was fresh, very good tasting, and good value for money. They offered terrace seating and an indoor dining room. Both were very nice.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

me and my 9 friends become memeber of this restaurant after receiving the great service from there staff;we stayed there for 4 days and everyday breakfast and dinner was like has to be in this restaurant, yeah its not only the food also the service; we celebrated one of my friend's birthday and the staff waited untill its 12 midnight to celebrate with us while the restaurant closes at 12 noon. Thanks guys kudos to you..

1  Thank Travelmaniac84