“I've come home...”
Lobby
Dinning Room
Bed Room
Bath Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Raoul6415
Nelspruit, South Africa
“I've come home...”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Mr. Hamid and his son Mudasir and the manager Gowhar went out of their way to make me feel at home, comfortable and safe. I was picked up and dropped at the airport without any hiccups. My room with on-suite bathroom was very neat and comfortable - with a very nice view. The food was lip smacking good with lots of Kashmiri Kahwa tea - simply delicious...!!! They also arranged sight-seeing and trekking opportunities at a very reasonable rates. They always made my safety a priority in a region that can sometimes be very volatile. Mention needs to be made of Shefie the Sikhara driver who took me for UNFORGETTABLE sunset rides on Dal and Nigeen lake - he was also my excellent trekking guide and companion. My only complaint is that my time in Kashmir was too short. But the all-in-one one-stop service provided my Mr. Hamid and company will definitely make me go back and this time for longer... I think back to my visit with many warm memories and feelings. THANK YOU!!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
11 Oct 2017
Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking out time to post a review of us on Tripadvisor. We are delight to know that you loved our houseboat, staff, food and services. I have shared your positive feedback with my team and its a source of motivation for all of us. Such scintillating reviews make efforts worthwhile. We look forward to welcoming you back to our houseboat.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.