All reviews katra railway station citrus restaurant chef santosh nirvana spa extra mile to make the hotel is conveniently located walking distance special thanks early check mata vaishno devi rooms are comfortable scenic view breakfast buffet wonderful stay excellent hotel comfortable stay the hotel staff
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We paid Rs 3800.00 for a room through Make my trip when reached katra railway station a tout approached us and promised Room at Rani max at Rs 1500.00 we went with him and hotel actually offered us a room at Rs 1500.00 This was shocking for us.

The guy was reception was too dumb to talk and clearly told me i can't do any thing.

Then came the manager and the reasoning manager gave was even shocking. The manager started asking me why did i book online? he told me on my face aap bhi direct aa jaate hum aapko bhi 1500 main de dete , aapne online kiya aapko sochna chhaiye tha.

After this explanation i didn't think its worth speaking to these use less guys, there are not at all hospitable, very very arrogant staff.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Amitavghosh
Reviewed 18 October 2015

I stayed in this hotel in the first week of Oct 2015. I was on a short trip to Vaishno Devi. I reached Katra at 6:30 AM (as my train was late). I could see the hotel right from the platform. I called the hotel to ask for a pick up and I was told that the cabs were waiting right in front of the main gate of the railway station. Very proactive!! The hotel is neat and clean and the rooms give a feel of comfort. The breakfast was good and guys serving the breakfast were excellent. I was given a complementary drop to Banganga.
Room service is very prompt. Food is excellent both in terms of the quality and quantity. Everyone there was very co operative and I strongly recommend this hotel. Now I know exactly where to stay next time in Katra!! The hotel is just 2 mins from the Railway station. With late checkouts you can check out just half an hour before your train's schedule departure :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Our stay in this hotel is very nice . We have taken rooms at 2 am the manager was very co operative service is excellent food quality is very good overall good property . The staff is so co operative that they send two waiters with us to lift luggage and help us to catch train on time. They have pick and drop facility . This service was also good . WE LOVE OUR STAY IN THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Visited this hotel at the end of September for a short stay. Best part about this hotel is the location which is just about 200 meters from Katra railway station. One can see the hotel from the train as it approaches the station. It's that conveniently located!
The property is nice and clean and exceeded my expectations in that regard. We were offered Kahwa while checking in which was delicious!
Rooms are spacious and clean. Service varies from ok to good.
The hotel has five levels easily accessible by a lift. The property also boasts of a spa at -1 level.
Another great feature of this hotel is the complimentary pickup and drop from railway station and helipad for darshan. However, the pickup and drop to the main market, about 2kms from hotel, is chargeable.
The breakfast offered was average at best and their food needs a lot of improvement. I would suggest skipping food in general at the hotel and heading to the market for lip smacking options.
Wifi connectivity is poor at the hotel. It doesn't work in the rooms and to get connected you have to get to the lobby. Internet speed is slow probably because they've attached a 3G dongle to the router and the connection is shared.
I would recommend this hotel only because of the location it offers and cleanliness which, for me personally is a big deal.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Property is excellent very near to the station and the food provided there is also very good, Restaurant staff and their other staff members are very helpful specially kajal at front desk but their manager(Bharat) not at all helpful very rude don't know how to speak with clients actually what happened my wife was not well so i requested for a late check out only for few hours and he straight away denied and asking for half day rent which is not right accordingly to me as almost all the rooms were empty I also had a word with the General Manager but I was shocked to see his reaction he said bharat bhai kya scene hai inka then again bharat denied my request. Overall Hotel is good with great food and amenities but if possible stay away from Bharat their so called manager as he is good for nothing. Jai Mata Di

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the top floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family