See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Experienced best hospitality and the best river side view
I would strongly recommend this hotel to stay with
It is a budget hotel with all good amenities provided
it is accessible to all near by landmarks specially to the temples
and yoga places

Room Tip: Best river side view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is worst overall.Hotel owner is only fpr make money and making fool the guest .I book this hotel for obe night .they provide me bad rooms .I book 6 rooms . They doesnot inform me and send me in basement rooms.Hotel rooms is bad .No phone all rooms in shelan .Please if u come in family or alone Doesnot book this hotel.as a friend i suggest you all. Food is not good and charge is very big like 4 star.I never book this hotel in future also.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank milkyboy1
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Avoid this hotel. i would like to say this is not a hotel, this is a dharamsala.. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life.even I will never recommend any other person who is travelling with family.the rooms was very dirty and not cleand. no lift. staff behavior was very rude..

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank rajatd153
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Not a singal star hotel this is dharmshala . Avoid avoid food quality is very bed . room service not avaliable . dirty towel. Room is very terrible .mouse running in room. Bathroom & room is very dirty. Not see photho in TripAdvisor all of fraud. Very dirty . I think u avoid this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Prakash K
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Booked the room for 2 nights as checkout time is 12pm and our travel lasted till the evening. The hotel is very close to the bus stand, and a 2-3 min walk to the auto stand. Didn't get the time to have food at the hotel, but ordered tea and snacks which were quickly delivered. The hotel does not provide pickup from railways station. Stayed in the super deluxe room which was spacious. The bathroom is tiny. Heated water available. The tv reception is not good. The view from the common hotel balcony was beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family