All reviewswalking distancemain marketvalue for moneyexcellent hotelhome away from homeraghunathheartjammutemplers
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The hotel is poor quality particularly food and bed but my biggest issue is with the share taxi they arranged. The first driver took my money but handed me over to another driver but did not hand over the money to them. So I had to pay again when I reach srinagar. When I complained to hotel they said they would look into it but stopped responding to my email fairly quickly and nothing was done. I would avoid this place because of that.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Huot I
ankitgupta330, Manager at Hotel Raghunath, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Being a hotelier we can only guide you from where to get taxi . Now what happened between you and driver , how much he charged , how can hotel be involved in that .
If the driver asked for the payment again , you should have made a call from the postpaid sim you are carrying . Still we contacted the taxi stand and enquired about the driver . Driver claimed that he did not charge anything. Now we are struck in between . We are facing the brunt for helping you. So rating 1 star to the hotel for being benevolent is not at all justified.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The hotel is in main market and in front of famous raghunathji temple and in main market. Auto charge 90 rs from station to hotel.
One thing i would like to mention that during dinner i opted for raghunath deluxe thaali and it was awesome.
Owner is very helpful and answer your every query and try to help you in every possible way.
highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

It was my first stay at Hotel Raghunath, Jammu and was really a nice experience staying there.
The hotel is located at a place, we always look for (very near to bus stand, Railway station, Market).
Rooms, with all facilities, are available at very reasonable tarrifs.
Room service is excellent and the taste of the food, I would say its not like you are eating at some restaurant or hotel, it was completely similar to the taste of home cooked food.
I would recommend you to stay at Hotel Raghunath whenever you visit Jammu and don't forget to have Raghunath special Thali, All parathas.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Me n my family stayed at the hotel for couple of nights, I myself being a keen traveler was not at all satisfied with there service, need to know more about hospitality, clearly one can find that in this hotel, the rooms are so and so and the best part is that after 10 there is no kind of service available, if you by mistake happen to call them you will be told that all of the boys are sleeping, need to improve a lot......

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located near famous Raghunath Mandir. The location of hotel is not so ideal as no parking place is available. Rooms are so so and room service satisfactory. Hotel seems to charge more what it is really worth of.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends