“Undoubtedly The Best Cafe In Manali :)”
Review of Shesh Besh

Shesh Besh
Ranked #36 of 166 Restaurants in Manali
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Love love love this place.

I eat there, Sing there, dance, serve food, relax, play board games and do what not!!!

Shesh Besh is the only place in entire Old Manali where in I feel at home. Its cozy, Offers river view + crazy sound of waves, Relaxed and chilled out atmosphere, Friendly and Chirpy staff (haoy and chotu) and TENZIN (my mate, what a lovely guy)

This place is a must must must visit when ever you re in manali. I miss Shesh besh and wish i could stay there for ever.... And yes they have the BEST FOOD + Smoothies + Sizzlers in manali at a dirt cheap price.

I am in awe & very much impressed..... Big Love from delhi :)

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I am a regular in Manali and quiet often sit at #Sheshbesh! Apparently this time the food was real bad. I started my brunch with Carrot and ginger juice, it blew me always it was exactly like what my mother would make for me in summers, I ordered BBQ pizza and to my surprise the pizza tasted sour, the bread was smelling with a stale bread. I did not want to try and I thought the chocolate ball and ice cream scoop would be fresh to end my visit at #Sheshbeah, the chocolate ball tasted old and the nuts were tasting the same. Huh! Hey by the way! Your water tasted good!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

This is one of my favorites they have great food and a great welcoming staff that keeps you coming back portions are large and filling it's a open air restaurant with a great view of the River!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Shesh Besh is a Popular hang-out place in Old Manali which is frequented by travellers (Indians as well as people from abroad) and locals too. The best part was the live music scene in the evenings and amazing views during the day.

The fries and potato bites were really good, though the trout wasn’t that great. All in all a good place to have some chilled out time with a few beers and music.

1  Thank SanilAnand
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Lovely food, nice veiw, must visit,located in old manali,
simple food,enjoy veiw at the food take, differ from other food corner, price reasonable,
must taste n visit.