“Awesome hotel for Honeymooners”

Hotel Park Paradise
Ranked #62 of 144 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Its a great hotel, though not as big as some of the other hotels in Manali. I booked Park suite for my honeymoon. The hotel gives you a decent reception. The staff was friendly. The room was great, the bed was cozy, the bath room was spacious with a large bath tub with running warm water(You need it in the chilling weather). The cab driver Shanker provided was a gem of a person. He was our driver cum photographer, a trust worthy person. The package offered included, sight seeking at manali local, solang valley, rohtang glacier and manikarn. Honey moon cake, candle light dinner, apple wine, flower decorated bed all were just awesome. We forgot to take departure gift from the hotel...that's our mistake. Else everything about this hotel was good. Yeah the food could have been better.

Room Tip: For honeymooners, Park suite will be awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

We had a great time at the hotel very good hospitality,clean, neat and safe the most exciting thing was the food they had a wide variety of dishes which taste yummy ..and also the service was excellent outstanding the server Ghanshyam was really a professional server he kept us keep coming back to the same restaurant every time gave us a wide range of options in dishes.. Also was really helpful we are really thankful to you Ghanshyam for making our trip a memorable one we wish you all the very best for your future..

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I visited last month in Manali. Hotel provided by BINGO was not good. They also cheated me . I book for individual cab service or paid for same. but they don't give me individual cab service not give me refund of same. The cab service provider treading me as they are given cab service free to me. I request to you never book your package by travel BINGO.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EKURPRP
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I was bit tentative while booking this hotel through my travel agent. But my stay there for the 4 days was way better than i expected. In and all the food was pretty awesome, both taste and variety. The view was nice too. I would love to stay there for my next manali visit too.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ViditIsOnline
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed their in December 2013. Great hotel with great views of snow capped mountain. Awesome food. Breakfast and candle light dinner is their USP. Great service.location i also good far from city in peace. Stayed in 31st December gala dinner was also great and has lost of varieties. Strongly recommended for couples.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple