stay was fine. being pure non veg's it was hard for us to cope up with the food there. ambiance and service was good. room was very small. the room promised to us with cliff view wasn't provided. not a value for money paid. recommended for emergency stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Resorts Manali
- Apple Country Hotel Manali