“Great Time at Rock Manali”

Rock Manali Hotel & Spa
Ranked #16 of 118 Hotels in Manali
Kochi
“Great Time at Rock Manali”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I had been to Manali in Nov 11 and had stayed at The Rock Manali. The hotel is one of the Best value for Money that I have stayed at in India. The food is excellent and the services provided is very good. The rooms are clean and overall the hotel exhibits a very tidy appearance. The staf is helpful and very attentive and promptly attends to all requirements.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank sail_india_2003
RockManali, Public Relations Manager at Rock Manali Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 16 March 2015
Dear Guest,

We are indeed encouraged by your remarks that will help us make Rock Manali the best resort in and around Manali.

Team Rock Manali

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Hi guys....Hotel Rock Manali is a new Hotel, opened for guest in DEC 2011 i guess. We had a fab experience at this hotel, hotel rooms are superb...staff is very humble and at your service all the time, food is just amazing, its absolute value for money in this hotel, I dont think there is any better hotel than hotel "Rock Manali" in Manali. They give you what they promise, there is no compromise at all in anything. View from the hotel room is so delightful. Hotel SPA is also great. I had great time enjoying the food here. My overall rating for the hotel 5 star....nothing less would do. My advice, if you are planning to travel to Manali, and getting confused which 4 5 star hotel to stay in, please forget all other hotels book this hotel without any hesitation if you wish to make your holiday and stay memorable. Thanks for making my trip a fab one....cheers to hotel Rock Manali. I did my booking through Mr. Praveen in Delhi special thanks to him tooo. I think this hotel will go a long long way, its going to be the BEST hotel in Manali. If its Manali, than it has to be hotel ROCK MANALI....do remember this. Amish Parmar - [--]

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Amish P
RockManali, Public Relations Manager at Rock Manali Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 14 March 2015
Dear Guest,

Thanks For choosing Rock Manali. We are glad to learn that our hospitality and ambiance matched your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our biggest reward is your satisfaction. Your views are valuable for us in maintaining our finesse. Your overwhelming remarks are very encouraging and will help us keep up our finesse in hospitality and decor in future. Our staff send their earnest gratitude for remembering their services.

Sincere thanks for taking out time to post your views and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Hi Everyone,

I went to Rock Manali on last Diwali Vacation with 2 other couples. I booked this hotel on the phone with one of their sales representative Mr. Praveen Rai who was courteous and very helpful. I did not paid any money on my booking because I was not confident about the hotel due to the following reasons .... (1) I booked this hotel on the phone (based on the photograph posted on their website ...) (2) The booking was done on myself (without help of any travel agent) ... so, If the hotel was not up to the mark, I cannot blame my agent or any one. I have to take everything on myself ....

So, before reaching Manali, I shortlisted 3 hotesl ... (1) Rock Manali (2) Apple Country (because it is pure vegetarian and (3) In country River - because of very good pictures posted on their site and good reviews.

After reaching Manali, We visited all these hotels personally ... (it was Diwali time and it was off season ... ) The other two hotels were good, but Rock Manali was OUTSTANDING.

The staff over there was very helpful. We saw all their rooms (delux, super delux & suits) ... and they were beautiful. Since it was off season, we requested them to upgrade us to SUIT Rooms and they immediately agreed to do that ... Oh man... all of us were so happy to see their suits and sheer luxury ... All this was offered at no extra cost ... All suits have a dinning table space, a living room and a master bed room with excellent luxury.

Regarding food, no other hotels can beat them ... !!! They have five star chefs !!! Morning break fast and any other meal was included in our package. One of the best thing of the package was, they never arranged buffet in breakfast or meal. What they did is, they were preparing a custom menu every day (full course breakfast + meal that includes cereals, breads, parathas, and so many other thing) and we just need to order whatever items we need .... All of us were Jain and we eat pure Jain food ... and they prepared 100% Jain food (no onion, garlic & potato) every day for all the members.

I have posted some photos and a video of my suit room.

I believe that what I have received is way more than what I have paid.

Room Tip: Front side river facing suits and rooms ....
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Jilesh P
Dear Guest,

Thanks For choosing Rock Manali. We at Rock Manali thank you for choosing us above other options and are delighted that we could meet your aesthetic taste. We are truly overwhelmed to learn that our hospitality met your expectations and that your stay with us was pleasant. We are ecstatic to receive your kind words and generous review that imparts assurance and inspires us to soar higher in future and emerge as the best luxurious resort in Manali. Your overwhelming remarks are very encouraging and will help us keep up our finesse in hospitality and decor in future. Thanks for uploading the Images and Videos.

It was a delight serving you and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Delhi
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I have been to Manali many times and in different seasons. I had good outings with many lodges and personalized places, but always looked for a place which can give me a world class experience. Rock Manlai offered me that. Good unobtrusive service which gave me my space while being warm. Big, lovely rooms. Spa, reading room, lovely restaurant......
I wish the management a great success. I hope they are able to maintain there service levels when the inevitable rush will happen ones the word spreads out about it.

Room Tip: Take the rooms facing the back which is very green and pleasing.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing Rock Manali. We are glad to learn that our hospitality and ambiance matched your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your remark about our services rendered to you during the stay is our precious reward and we shall always be enthused to maintain our finesse.

It was a delight serving you and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 11 February 2012

It couldn't had been a better stay at Manali. Went on my honeymoon, and Rock Manali staff made it a life time memory for me. Great Service, free upgrades to luxury Suites, Candle light dinner (twice), bonfire night.. and what not, (before you make any wild guess.. its all for free) . Special thanks to Mr.Yatin (Manager) for making every possible effort to make our stay cosy and comfortable.
Property is maintained very neatly and aesthetically. At par with World Class hotels in every sense.
I am sure that whenever I'll visit Manali in near future, Rock Manali is going to be my preferred choice for stay.

If you take my words, just go ahead with ROCK MANALI and leave everything to Staff out there to make it a lifetime experience for you.!!

Cheers !

Room Tip: Luxury suite with mountain view
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Abhishek C
Dear Guest,

Thanks For choosing Rock Manali to celebrate one of the most beautiful events of your life. We earnestly make efforts to understand the needs and taste of each individual guest to make their holiday memorable and that you appreciated the same is very encouraging for us. Your overwhelming remarks are very encouraging and will help us keep up our finesse in hospitality and decor in future. Our staff send their earnest gratitude for remembering their services.