The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 244
USD 187
  • Restaurant
USD 92
USD 84
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 131
USD 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 184
USD 178
  • Pool
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 78
USD 58
USD 54
Priceline
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 151
USD 60
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 69/night.

The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 264
USD 205
Hotels.com
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 309
USD 243
1,041 results
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantbusiness tripbusiness hotelthe club loungemain restaurantcar servicethe hotel staffexcellent serviceexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousinternational airportnew delhiroom serviceexcellent staycomfortable staywildfire
Reviewed 5 April 2018

i along with my wife stayed in this hotel on 1st March night and must say that our overall experience was very good. staff is very well trained to take care of all customers.Breakfast spread was very good. On 2nd March we got a call from front desk inviting us for holi festival celebration they had organised at the lawn on ground floor. They had holi colours and also complementary snacks and soft drinks, lassi etc.it was very sweet on management's part to organise everything where all guest enjoyed a lot, specially the foreigner guests.Our special thanks to Manager Mr vijay kumar chauhan for taking care of us very nicely at the time of breakfast and later on at holi function also.Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Team_CPTG, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for finding us worthy of your recommendation. I am glad to know that you liked the hotel and my team was able to take good care of you.
I have shared your kind words with the team and they are grateful for the appreciation.
I and my team look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The room is well lit, good desk with good lighting, ironing board and iron (a great convenience) are in the large closet - which opens from the bathroom side also! Large soaking tub with plenty of hot water and a large shower with all the amenities you need.
An electronic toilet with heated seat and multiple cleansing options a la a bidet! The buffet breakfast is generous with lots of choices, good coffee and tea, attentive staff and excellent service. Dinners were the same. This is a good choice near the airport in a
lively neighborhood! Good parking and only 12 minutes to Terminal 3.

Room Tip: Expansive views of a large commercial area with slick office towers and many apartments from the fourth floor and higher.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Team_CPTG, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review. I am so glad to know that your experience with us was wonderful.

My team is highly motivated with your kind words. Also, they are very grateful for the appreciation.

Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again at Crowne Plaza Gurugram!

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was my second visit and again i was properly greeted. Hotel staff is so friendly. I took premium deluxe room this time which was quite spacious. I had my breakfast buffet at Cafe G. No doubt they have amazing food with superb sweet dish especially brownie with melted chocolate
Its a worth staying in crowne plaza.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. I am pleased to hear to read that you liked the hotel, and had an overall pleasant experience.
I have shared your feedback with the team and they are immensely grateful.
I and my team look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am Super satisfied with my recent stay with the hotel.
The service was good and the breakfast menu is not to be missed, and the bakery is just excellent. Looking forward to my next visit to gurgaon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the food and had a good experience.
I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I had attend an conference today with my company and the hotel environment is the outstanding customer service best in class with location professional staff with friendly
Cleaning, Food, Coordinator I just love this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Team_CPTG, EA to General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Crowne Plaza Gurgaon