“Hidden outlet in vatika city complex”
Review of Needs Gourmet

Needs Gourmet
Ranked #613 of 2,985 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 16 March 2016

A hidden outlet located along the retail chain : Needs Gourmet
Ambiance is good, they serve wide variety of food from oriental ,chinese to North Indian
I had chicken caesar salad with coke...service was great, staff was very professional and polite. It was quite fast too
Salad was good in taste, had proportionate amount of ingredients, chicken used was fresh
May try other cuisines in future

1  Thank TravlQ

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Though did not eat at the restaurant (closed), I did not find the setting great - seemed more like a canteen. The supermarket however was the one which I visited. The prices seemed atrocious though they did have a good array of products. The checkout too was quick

Reviewed 29 June 2015

While we have been ordering stuff on & off from Needs Gourmet, we had a get together at our place for around 35-40 people. The only name that came to mind was Needs as it is nearby & easily accessible. The food experience in the past had been good (chicken tikka lababdar, fish ajwaini tikka, cakes etc.). But we had never tasted its vegetarian menu.

Since the get together was after a religious ceremony, we had ordered all vegetarian food - Dal makhani, mix veg & paneer lababdar along with mini paranthas. The food was awesome - everyone liked it!

The best part was the service. The entire set-up of the food on the table at our home was done by them. The crockery, serving dishes etc. was all professionally laid out. We did not have to do anything, just provide the tables.

In fact for a miniscule amount, two serving boys were also provided. They themselves reheated the food if required & refilled the dishes. It was all done so professionally with minimum mess at our home.

So glad we gave this order to Needs Gorumet. There was hardly any after mess that we had to clear.

The cost was also quite reasonable. Recommended!!

Reviewed 12 May 2015

I ordered Thai food, had gone here with office colleagues after a very long day at work. Must say I was impressed and got more than what I had expected. The pizzas are also better than average. Must visit if you're in the vicinity!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered Penne Pesto and I must say that me and my daughter relished every bit of it. The serving portion is good for two people easily. They have got a good variety in their menu as well. for people at gurgaon and specifically around Sohna road, definitely worth a try