“Amazing spices and aroma ”
Review of Viva Hyderabad

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Viva Hyderabad
Ranked #699 of 2,926 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I just relish their biryani and kebabs too much. Truly amazing and original Hyderabadi taste. Feeling hungry again

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Food quality and quantity both are very good. They serve spicy and fresh food every single time. Love it.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Located in food court. Service is prompt. Quality of biryani is poor. Quantity is more. Too much oily.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Well! whoever has been to Hyderabad surely knows the authentic taste of Biryani and it is really tough to find the same in North India, specially Gurgaon where there are so many restaurants that boast of the authenticity but give a shocker...

When I visited Viva Hyderabad, I had lot of expectations but what I got served was the best of both worlds. Hyderabadi Chicken Kebab was the best starter I had in the city. With the scintillating starters, I didn't even look for any main course but my friends insisted for ordering Biryani & Korma. We ordered a combo meal and when I had the first bite I almost felt like this is what I was longing for in all these years.

From the day I look no further. I recommend mutton combo too. It is a bit pricier but with the taste you will get great, it has the real worth.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

If you are looking for a restaurant where you can order or go clubbing with your friends at any hour of the day or night, then head straight to VIVA hyderabadi biryani you can try